Ros Fiats'

FW

Have been looking at the Ros 180-90 and F130 Fiats for a while and think they look alright, just slightly put off by the scale of them. Anyone who's got either...are they worth getting and what do you think of them? Any help would be great.  :)

post-409-132638573153_thumb.jpg

post-409-132638573155_thumb.jpg

I have the F130 and I think its a nice model. Not overly detailed but it certainly looks the part. Mine was missing the exhaust so I gave it a chrome straight through job. I was thinking of putting some flotations off a monster truck on it too, might do it this weekend and take a few photos :P;).  I really want to get the  180-90 too , it looks like a deadly model but I haven't gotten around to it yet  :-[

I've got the F130 too......Struck lucky with it had been looking for one for years and by chance came across one for a fiver MIB...... :)

Not a bad model as Gav says it is basic but I've a soft spot for such Fiats so is a valuable member of my collection......Might just have to snap up a 180-90 at that price too...... :P;)

If you would like pics side by side with a certain tractor mate let me know and I'll see what I can do......

• 8 months later...

I've got the F130 too......Struck lucky with it had been looking for one for years and by chance came across one for a fiver MIB...... :)

Not a bad model as Gav says it is basic but I've a soft spot for such Fiats so is a valuable member of my collection......Might just have to snap up a 180-90 at that price too...... :P;)

If you would like pics side by side with a certain tractor mate let me know and I'll see what I can do......

Same sort of thing happend to me Mart, I was looking for a Ros Hesston Bailer for ages, came across one for ?7:99 at a show, and it was the end of the day and the woman said you can have it for ?6! Boxed aswell!

Same sort of thing happend to me Mart, I was looking for a Ros Hesston Bailer for ages, came across one for ?7:99 at a show, and it was the end of the day and the woman said you can have it for ?6! Boxed aswell!

That's another model I'm glad I snapped up from farmmodels.co.uk a year or so back......I thought I'd better get it before it got any rarer...... ;)