The daily dog walking expedition .....

farmernick06

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics Nick.....take it you didn't get any of the control panel for it then :) Ever thought about using photobucket for loading all your photo's onto :D :D

Thanks Gav, and what of the inside? None of the inside im afraid was in there for a good 20mins listening to the game on the radio.

And i've thought about it  :D Just didn't get round to it .. will sort that one out  ;)

And cheers Tim, yeah Italian definetly still a weird one  :-\ And thanks will do  ;)

Some more great pictures, the planter looks to be an Italian make by looking at the brand name  :-\

Have fun in France  ;)

mmm is it??, i thought it was French :D :D :D :D ::) ::).....stating the obvious there Timmy!!

nice pics Nick....see you like to take as many as me :D :D :D

mmm is it??, i thought it was French :D :D :D :D ::) ::).....stating the obvious there Timmy!!

nice pics Nick....see you like to take as many as me :D :D :D

Agricola Italiana  :D :D Or something like that ... And it's annoying Ben i keep saying to myself 'OK lad only a few today' like today and ended up getting 33 odd  :-\ :o

And Ben went to get your measurements today ( properly had the tape measure and note pad and everything but there was a sprayer in the next field and the McCormicks were coming .. may pop over later  :-\

Agricola Italiana  :D :D Or something like that ... And it's annoying Ben i keep saying to myself 'OK lad only a few today' like today and ended up getting 33 odd  :-\ :o

And Ben went to get your measurements today ( properly had the tape measure and note pad and everything but there was a sprayer in the next field and the McCormicks were coming .. may pop over later  :-\

did you not get your camo gear in the post :D :D

Very nice pics mate......Looks like a good day weather wise too...... :)

Was the tractor a 6920? Can't quite make it out mate?  :) :) ;)

Thanks Mart absolutely gorgeous day down here today, although i wore trainers and trainer socks with shorts and got rather stung in that stubble field.

That beauty is a 6620 ... it did look a bit of an odd one at first i was under the assumption of a 6820 or 6920 too. Inside it feels alot different from the 6820 for some reason  :-\ :-\

so thats where i left Markys washing! :D :D

get them when you can, dont want the 'immies' after you :D :D

Haha classic Ben, they just really don't like me. I can see why but the english drivers just get on with it or are really friendly these guys look at you like you have a tenticle sticking out your face  :-\ :-[

Haha classic Ben, they just really don't like me. I can see why but the english drivers just get on with it or are really friendly these guys look at you like you have a tenticle sticking out your face  :-\ :-[

you could always say hi to them next time :D...see what they say??, they may be friendly ??? ???....prob just concerned :-\ :-\ ???

you could always say hi to them next time :D...see what they say??, they may be friendly ??? ???....prob just concerned :-\ :-\ ???

Yeah i'll try it .. but not being racist i doubt they would understand. I smiled to them last time and they gave me a cocky evil look  :-[ And they seem to know little english ... the driver today was talking about the PA system in the tractors and said they're connected to the irrigation guys who use them in whatever langauge so the English drivers don't use them  :D

Popped over the field this morning and saw this little beauty at work, well not really. He started chopping the field with a spearhead topper and he run over the irrigation pump and broke the topper, so went to the yard and fetched another. That also couldn't stand the challenge and although it didn't conk out it wasn't doing anything. But finally picked this beauty up  ;) Same model as the Siku?

post-770-132638594778_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638594782_thumb.jpg