Ford 7710 FINISHED

very nice mate, even got uh mc105/95 peddels and seat fitted eh

Actually came from a deutz, seat has had arm rests removed. They were left over from a JD conversion which i had the wheels for. Looking at the position of the throtle from that angle i might move it forward a little.

must admit those old bubble cabbed ford look good on the bigger tyres , likeing the pedals , you going to treat it to gearleavers & dash display as well ?

I think i'm going to leave that as it is now. I want to do another one but change the front axle to a correct steering type. I will then add more detail such as controls, lights, numberplate and steps. Once i've done that i think this first one will end up on ebay. ;D

Magnificent conversion Richo. What tyres are on her?  ???

If i remember correctly wheels and tyres are from a Britains NH 6635/TL80 tractor

I think i'm going to leave that as it is now. I want to do another one but change the front axle to a correct steering type. I will then add more detail such as controls, lights, numberplate and steps. Once i've done that i think this first one will end up on ebay. ;D

If i remember correctly wheels and tyres are from a Britains NH 6635/TL80 tractor

Cheers...just might have to have a go on mine.  :)

• 3 months later...

Have finally found some time to do some more to this one...

Exhaust, air cleaner and head lights added.

Steps from made from plastic.

Rear linkage scratch built from plastic

Still want to add work lights, number plate, interior cab detail, grab rails and indicators/side lights,

Let me know what you all think and any suggestions

Thanks

post-312-132638617078_thumb.jpg

post-312-132638617083_thumb.jpg