What's at the dealerships.

the other green

that mx180 looks decidedly odd as a 2wd, & loving the case 2290, thanks tog ,great pics, why no deutz ?

There are no pictures of a Deutz because there wasn't one to photograph. The dealer isn't pushing them because he has had, let's say, a "philosophical disagreement" with Head Office. IE: he thinks they're screwing him around. Direct quote from him on the situation....."good tractors but the people are jerks"  :'(

There are very few of the Agrotron series around. I'd say that when Deutz, under the SDF ownership came back to Canada, it would be around the time of the last of the Agrotron MK 2 series. In the time since, they've only managed to establish 2 or 3 dealerships in Manitoba and Saskatchewan and maybe 3 or 4 in Alberta. Most of those are "Mom and Pop" operations. To me, ther is a big oportunity being missed.

I have never seen a Deutz Agrotron on a farm in western Canada except for our own one. Almost everyone who sees it and doesn't know us, thinks we imported it.

deutz have always been funny about joint dealerships , there used to be a dealer closeby , & they ran sub dealership with zetor , when the massey dealership went down they took on a lot of work , & wanted to sell massey as well but deutz thought massey were too big a rival to sell along side & it all got political, so deutz was dropped :(

the local deutz buyers were not happy , shame really as there were a fair fiew hardcore deutz users in the area