Was anyone aware there's 2 UH Claas with loaders?

Thanks to G&M Models in pointing this out to me - Some of you may have already noticed but UH have changed the number on the Ares with loader it was the 566ATZ and now its the 577ATZ

If you are as particular as I am in having all the different versions ;D then G&M have stock of both.

P1010072.jpg

Do they both come in dealer boxes?

Ive got the 566ATZ in a dealer box, so is the 577ATZ in a dealer box or the standard??

mine was in a standard country box - I think its UH doing the same as the renault - you may see my other post where I have found that UH have put the renault 936 decals on the dual wheeled tractor which were always 935. :-\ :-\ :-[:-[

• 2 weeks later...

566 was an error model, it never existed in real life, unbelievable no one noticed!!

Oh yes it does, particularly in Germany & France

www.europe-machinery.com/used/farm-tractor/299367/claas-ares-566.html

www.farmphoto.com/fpv2/message.aspx?mid=169457

it is one of the best selling Claas Tractors.. thats why Claas choose it for their Dealer version

[quote author=alf aphid link=topic=14498.msg251755#msg251755 date=

1176931418]

566 was an error model, it never existed in real life, unbelievable no one noticed!!

Oh oh a babe in the woods still too, best hope snitchy dont see this..... :D :D :D  Ive never seen a 566 either.. :-\

OK yes the 566 did exist but this was the old style Ares, compare the photos that you have posted and you will see they are completley different!

The UH model is based on the 507 range, and therefore  badging it as a 566 was completely wrong! this style was only ever available as a 557, 567 and 577