So... what's dirrerent about this little lady then ???

>:( and I LIKED you as well Nick  :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'( Im joking Marky my old china ... I do like the Masseys with this kind of styling as i told you at Spalding the kind that i grew up watching. As for the question i don't have a clue my guess it something to do with the front weights  :-\ :-\ ???  But other than that i don't have a clue  :-X

I reckon they may have used the Britains drivers judging by that pic  :D :D :D

Does look like it... ;D

Yeah it must be John... check out the roof  :o - what a great idea... I wonder why it was never offered in the UK  :-\

It wasn't till the 3000s we got anything like that. I don't think those are sfety cabs though; don't look heavy enough...

Yeah it must be John... check out the roof  :o - what a great idea... I wonder why it was never offered in the UK  :-\

the UK has some of the toughest safety regulations for cabs and they dont look strong enough, even today cab regs are fairly strict for the UK dont know why perhaps we are the only ones with the testing equipment ???

I did hear/read from somewhere that the original ergonomists for early tractor cabs in the US had to take into account operators hats. (big old cowboy hats etc) This led to a high than needed cab, maybe Australian tractor operators had bigger hats back then?