Help with identifying needed from FTF experts!

Well the second item is a Britains logging trailer and you'd be correct in thinking that it has parts missing, to include the third 'U-shaped' support to hold the logs on, at the back, and it is missing its boomed arm at the front which loads the logs. As for the Jaguar I'm not too sure without mine infront of me. ;)

the jag look like the older version that was arround where they used the same basic body moulds as the powerfarm one they did, hence the  long hole where the forward/reverse switch would have been, 

Thanks Tractorman - it is a 1987 - but looks a bit like a Powerfarm otherwise.  :)

The logging trailer is complete, crane versions did not come with the black thimble like thing on top of the front mount, as far as I know, no versions had six of the outside log supports, only the four that you have - wheels look like post 1997 Macau and therefore I would assume this came as part of the Valmet 115 set

Well the second item is a Britains logging trailer and you'd be correct in thinking that it has parts missing, to include the third 'U-shaped' support to hold the logs on, at the back, and it is missing its boomed arm at the front which loads the logs. As for the Jaguar I'm not too sure without mine infront of me. ;)

is this not the version that dident come with a mounted crane because it came with a valmet with on above the links ??? im not entirly sure so prove me wrong if i am ???::);)

They all look complete to me. As Sean said i think its where the powerfarm switch was, i think on the later versions?? ???, was there a pre release one before the powerfarm version though?? ???

The log tailer is complete. They only came with 4 cranked bars from memory. The black cover thing is only on the trailers that came with the logging tractor as that had the HIAB arm thing on itself i believe....could be wrong ;):D. There is a version where the trailer has the arm attached, similar to the pipe trailer

The logging trailer is complete, crane versions did not come with the black thimble like thing on top of the front mount, as far as I know, no versions had six of the outside log supports, only the four that you have - wheels look like post 1997 Macau and therefore I would assume this came as part of the Valmet 115 set

cheers Rob!!....i need to change my post settings ;) ;)

You are all wonderful! Thank you ever so much. I now know that I should have sold the trailer with Valmet Logging Tractor that went the other week - wish I'd asked you guys before  :-\

Thanks again to everyone who took the trouble to reply to my post :)

Mandy

You are all wonderful! Thank you ever so much. I now know that I should have sold the trailer with Valmet Logging Tractor that went the other week - wish I'd asked you guys before  :-\

Thanks again to everyone who took the trouble to reply to my post :)

Mandy

Its strange, but when I sold a logging trailer from that set on its own unboxed, I got about as much as complete MIB valmet + trailer sets were going for on ebay (?13 versus ?15 for the complete set)

Its strange, but when I sold a logging trailer from that set on its own unboxed, I got about as much as complete MIB valmet + trailer sets were going for on ebay (?13 versus ?15 for the complete set)

Well, perhaps all is not lost then - I shall list the trailer this week and see what happens  :)