FM'S TRUCKS

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked!! Looks ace mate, similar font to Movin - On written on a lot of Nolan Transports trucks.

Top job mate 8)

Jimmy frequents your area so - his yard is only a few miles from where I am - top notch operator too - spends his days now driving the digger around the new yard filling potholes - you would think he was the yard man rather than one of the owners :D :D

Indeed over 300 lorries last I heard - certainly don't spare them on the road - I'd hate to think what his insurance bill is like though :-[

450 units & over 1000 trailers ,often see them all parked up in the services at the end of the M4, looks like a drivers convention in by the coffee machine & the little old lady behind the counter shouting at them all to 'move those bloody lorries off the forecourt '  , funny to see her face when 8 of them move off , only to be followed in  by 8 more & usually another 8 behind them  :D :D , really ought to get a pic of them

Marcus is right that is what it says on their website usually come December they could have 20 or 30 lorries parked up ready to get new plates also several usually parked up at Harris' in Dublin waiting on delivery ;)

Not so sure about the 9 daughters Tris - don't think he has that many several of his sons in the business too ;)