FM'S TRUCKS

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waooo ive never seen this topic before!!! fanastic work stephen!! 8) FM trucks look good. like the milk lorry :) have you ever thought of doing a lorry with the trailer having flexible sides, as in for deliever ferty bags :-\ you could even try fitting a wee forklift at the back....there's a challenge for you ;D

waooo ive never seen this topic before!!! fanastic work stephen!! 8) FM trucks look good. like the milk lorry :) have you ever thought of doing a lorry with the trailer having flexible sides, as in for deliever ferty bags :-\ you could even try fitting a wee forklift at the back....there's a challenge for you ;D

thanks ,yes you mean a curtainsider i've been asked to make one still giving it some thought and as for the forklift i think it could be sorted  :-\

looking good stephen  :) :)

where did you get the air horns for the scania in earlier pics from mate & the upright exhausts  :)

looking forward to seeing you cut down a volvo FH globetrotter into a volvo FM globetrotter ;)

we have a lorry up here with a forklift on the back all he did was put 2 steel bits of tubing for the pallet toes to slide into then you drop the forks when they are slotted in at the lifts up and then he had 2 bits of steel to atatch to the back of the lorry and the forklift job done  ;)

we have a lorry up here with a forklift on the back all he did was put 2 steel bits of tubing for the pallet toes to slide into then you drop the forks when they are slotted in at the lifts up and then he had 2 bits of steel to atatch to the back of the lorry and the forklift job done  ;)

moffet mounty by any chance, 2 of our stores wagons have those fitted in the yard

I the one I used to operate was a Brouwer Hitch-hiker, now I have a "Donkey"  ::) Very similar in design and use to a Moffet.

I built one about a year ago now...

nice work fin , is the mounty scratch built ?

• 4 weeks later...