1/32 lorry/trucks help wanted

gromittigger

Question

I saw a stall at spalding with lorries converted to suit 1/32 farm models. 

If I remember correctly a member on the forum converts lorries also (is it Rick?)

Im interested in sourcing a lorry to suit 1/32 to convert into a low loader, can anyone help me to source a make that produces one.

I know Britains make lorries but Im after a better/modern cab. :)

8 answers to this question

I saw a stall at spalding with lorries converted to suit 1/32 farm models. 

If I remember correctly a member on the forum converts lorries also (is it Rick?)

Im interested in sourcing a lorry to suit 1/32 to convert into a low loader, can anyone help me to source a make that produces one.

I know Britains make lorries but Im after a better/modern cab. :)

hi it was Holderness models (sparrowlegs and 4c) we were showing the lorries, what are you after as im sure we can help, we have a few tractor units, or we could do a tractor unit and a low loader for you (pm me for prices)

PM 1/32farmer and have a chat with him about trailers Gromittigger. He showed me the one he made last year and made me one which I have yet to collect from him. A Newray tractor unit is what you need to start with, add one of this guys scratch built lowloaders and you'll be the envy of everyone. Except me of course as I have one!!!  :D