Whats happening at Clowes Farm

Mike R

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a superb layout Mike.. I can onlt echo above and say that that barn of your looks great mate.. I would be pleased to have it on my farm... some really nice detail in that lot mate... I especially like the bales stacking in the shed... is that an early Britains JCB Loadall  ???

What a superb layout Mike.. I can onlt echo above and say that that barn of your looks great mate.. I would be pleased to have it on my farm... some really nice detail in that lot mate... I especially like the bales stacking in the shed... is that an early Britains JCB Loadall  ???

indeed it is Marky, and one of the better models.....definitly one of my favourites ;D ;D ;D

Yes the Farm house did come with a upstairs

I have now completed the layout with this last barn I have made it cost about ?30 for the materails and all of today to build it, Its doesnot have quite so much detail that Grahams have but I am pleased how its turned out  here is 2 pictures one just after painting in my Garage and one fitted on the layout. hope you like them

I have now changed some of the tractors on the layout to mainly Forn,NH and MF

The ford 5610 I have fitted a Stroll bale loader for collecting the bales wrapped

now my layout is near completion with lack of extra space I am having ago with some conversions of my own

I have used some 50 x 50 wood lengths covered with hanging backet liner which i got from our garden centre comes in 2 metre lengths which has polytheyne on the back and this cloth texture on the front you could use it for fields too,

I cut it in strips and stapled it to the wood to make the hedges it costs about ?3 per metre length