New New Holland TM155

Cameron

Nice machine   ;D , have you got enough beacons on it ?   ;)Also the tyres look a bit on the narrow side for a TM155 compared to my TS135A that is, or is there a reason for that

judging by the potato boxes in the back round  these tyres would be the widest he could go without damageing the rows & not haveing to resort to narrow ones for cropwork

judging by the potato boxes in the back round  these tyres would be the widest he could go without damageing the rows & not haveing to resort to narrow ones for cropwork

Could be that reason, but most of the tattie growers down where I used to live had wide tyres (eg 480, 520 and 600 profiles)  on most of the time during field work as standard equipment for the ploughing, cultivation work, deep ridging and destoner and then onto row crops for the growing season work during  planting and after, spraying etc

hi there!

the wheels have to be narrow because he does all the potato planting, harvesting and all that sort of stuff.  he also has to use quite big heavy equipment sometimes on other jobs which may need all the beacons i suppose(but they do make it look smart! ;)).  he needs all the work lights aswell because most of the time he is still working 10:00pm onwards :o  and when planting potatoes he has a fertilizer bucket thing on the front which blocks a few of the lights.