French farming photos ... Finally

farmernick06

Oh sorry mate i think he was using the trailer then and he had both the shoots in the trailer. For him the mowers a god send, 24 work for him is the garden ... is too big  :D But yeah it wasn't being used for mowing then  ;)

I c thanks  ;)

Very nice set of pics mate......Nice to see some goings on in another country from the usual we have on FTF...... :) :) :);)

Cheers Mart, it certainly is interesting looking at the different ways of life and everything. But certainly some more kit is nice from the usual Deeres and Valtras round here whereas out there there is a bit of everything  ;)

Some great pics young master Nick... our roving FTF international reporter  ;):)

I say we all club together to buy you a different plane ticket each week.... BUT... and it's a BIG BUT (nearly as big as Mrs F's BUTT)...

Not so many Jean avec le Deere pics please  :P:D :D :D :D

Well done my little pate de fois gois  ;D:-*

Some great pics young master Nick... our roving FTF international reporter  ;):)

I say we all club together to buy you a different plane ticket each week.... BUT... and it's a BIG BUT (nearly as big as Mrs F's BUTT)...

Not so many Jean avec le Deere pics please  :P:D :D :D :D

Well done my little pate de fois gois  ;D:-*

Thankyou very much Mr Ferguson,

I like that idea alot  :D Sounds awesome to me  ;) And yeah to be honest Marky i wouldn't of minded a break from the Deeres but hay, if its there i might as well. But there was so much variety and the day i saw a Massey Ferguson 165 outside our restaurant, slowly seeding in a field i may add right next to me .... The camera died  >:( >:(>:(

And Fois grois ... yuck!! I learnt alot about it as it's in our area, not a pleasant subject. Was going to buy you a postcard with the process on  :D

Nice pics Nick your right about that odd JD never seen one like it before excellent range of pics though  :)

As for the plane ticket i say we all club together and buy Marky a one way ticket to poland or somewhere not very nice then we won't have to put up with another 13000 posts of jibberish  :D :D :D

Nice pics Nick your right about that odd JD never seen one like it before excellent range of pics though  :)

As for the plane ticket i say we all club together and buy Marky a one way ticket to poland or somewhere not very nice then we won't have to put up with another 13000 posts of jibberish  :D :D :D

:'( :'( Waaaahhhhh... Gav.... Rick.... Ben... Simon is being horrible.... open up a can on him please

Some nice pictures Mate, especially the last one...does it do wheelies with the bagger loaded?  ::):D :D

Seriously though some great pics of French farming, that picture of the hand held sprayer mounted around the tractor is interesting. Nice pictures  :)

Some nice pictures Mate, especially the last one...does it do wheelies with the bagger loaded?  ::):D :D

Seriously though some great pics of French farming, that picture of the hand held sprayer mounted around the tractor is interesting. Nice pictures  :)

Can't really say i tried Tim  :-X:-[:D Normally i've found they normally jolt to start off with but this one was an old girl and she didn't really have much of a kick. My uncles practically takes off when you start her up... 'Wheelhorse' or something

And thanks mate, it was a beautiful morning and i pondered out after breakfast in my sandals, so it felt awesome to have it soo close  ;)

some great pics there nick, intresting kit to, seen one of those little vintage jd's down here at the cornwall show before, looks tiny even compaired to the mf135's arround it

Thanks Sean, yeah they are quite small. Quite nice though i thought. Thats the life for me a dinky JD in the middle of no where on a hot summers day. It's just a shame i couldn't get down to the big dealership. They had plenty of Deeres everywhere  :)