SCOT GRASS

gromittigger

Did anyone go to scot grass? Are there any pictures?

It was a great day, sun shinning and luckily everthing went to plan! :) unfortunatly I didn't get time to get round - but I know there must be some great pictures about somewhere.

A lot of machines were launched there.

How did you get soooooooooooooo many pics in one post?

Excellent pics!!

Rather than uploading them to the forum server you can upload them to a site such as Photobucket and then just put the Image Links in your post......Hence why you can get so many in one go...... :) :) :);)

Rather than uploading them to the forum server you can upload them to a site such as Photobucket and then just put the Image Links in your post......Hence why you can get so many in one go...... :) :) :);)

i was thinking the same thing.  Clever.  Must remember that for grassland pics next year.

i was thinking the same thing.  Clever.  Must remember that for grassland pics next year.

i use photobucket when i have alot of pics to upload at one time jez  ;)

and it is a good show great to see so many machines working at the same place i didnt get any pics of the clamp as there were just too many people there but ill definatly be back.

Looks a great day for it cj, awesome pics

How the TVT cope way the butterfly mowers??

seemed to handle them ok paul but she only did one run about 75 meters long

Excellent pictures there mate......That's just got me in the mood for the Royal Highland Show even more now...... :P

I just wish I could have made it to Scot Grass rather than sitting a Maths exam...... :'( :D;)

well dont worry them days will be behind you very shortly  ;)

Cheers cj, just contractor near me bought a Tm 190, for triple mowers!!

he'll regret that if she is chipped as our silage men have a tm 190 on claas butterflys and shes never done giving bother  :-\

Is there any chance that hes sold her this one apparently was on class butterflys, Big blue writing sunstrip saying TM 190??????

dont think so thought i saw her in the distance yesterday but theres another contractor in egliton that had a tm 190 on claas butterflys aswell and she gave her share of bother aswell

dont think so thought i saw her in the distance yesterday but theres another contractor in egliton that had a tm 190 on claas butterflys aswell and she gave her share of bother aswell

Cheers cj, this thing is screwed, 255 on the shaft!! She was drawing the other day way a 12 redrock, looked while funny!!! First thing she has done! Its the boys that mckay works to!!