Devon County Show 2007 - Photos

PDH

OK got the hang of Photobucket.  The first posting of photos should be viewed bottom to top, didn't realise Photobucket loaded newest first.

Couple more implements from KRM.....

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

Nice crop of pics. I particularly like the old 780 and Perkins E27! Also you let a Dexta sneak into a MF35 pic  ;D

Do you know offhand who made the sheep handling system?

Nice crop of pics. I particularly like the old 780 and Perkins E27! Also you let a Dexta sneak into a MF35 pic  ;D

Do you know offhand who made the sheep handling system?

Sorry about the Dexta  :)

I did take a photo of the manufacturers details for the sheep handling system but it's come out very dark, we had very changeable weather and I must have taken some photo's when the rain clouds were around.  I was relying on the photo to remind me who the manufacturers were.  I'll see if I can enhance it.

lucky lad, what branch mate, didnt know they went up into devon, only seen the cornish branches

Bramble Hill Trading Estate, Honiton, just as you go into the town from the Exeter side, turn left 100 yds past the roundabout. Used to be Gibbs, (David Brown/Case IH, after that, Valtra) then Vowles,(Took on Valtra then changed to Claas) now Hamblys. Next time I pay the branch a visit I'll take some pics, you ought to see some of the combines and self-propelled foragers they've got in the yard, BIG.

i can imagine mate, the one in launcestons the main one down here, and thats stacked out with stuff, lexions the lot, ,didnt know they had a branch up there though, will have to go and look next time work takes me that way, or i am out for the day

Great pictures.

Looking at that Axion, it seems the cabs are moving further forward every year

Or are tractor engines getting shorter?  ???  It won't be many more years before the cabs of tractors will be over the engine like lorry cabs and loaders will all be rear mounted with a swivel seat in the cab, that's what I see in my crystal ball.  ;D