have accurate lost u/h

May I be so bold as to hazard a guess??

I would think that UH might not need UK agents now the business has taken off.  The UK rep I met the other day seems to be heavily involved with development and the owner (of UH) is over here quite a bit from what i can gather.  Perhaps they are thinking about setting up their own UK branch or in other words handle UK distribution in house ???

I thought that Creative Masters were the U.K importers/distributors for UH, or are they simply the U.K agents? I say this as the majority of the of the new stuff from UH when released is advertised in the magazines  under the name of CM.

• 2 weeks later...

I am abit puzzled i have heard rummors that Accurate have lost the u/h contract is this true and if so who will be the new distribitors in the uk

This is a load of rubbish and nothing but malicious rumours, I have been told as much by someone at Accurate Die-cast this week. The persons responsible for starting it should be getting a nice surprise in the post soon enough if they haven't already ::) ::)

That's a pity. I've spoken to a couple of people who have dealt with Accurate and they all tell stories of utter incompetence. If they are as bad as is made out then we can only hope that UH pulls the plug and appoints someone competent in the near future.

That's a pity. I've spoken to a couple of people who have dealt with Accurate and they all tell stories of utter incompetence. If they are as bad as is made out then we can only hope that UH pulls the plug and appoints someone competent in the near future.

That could be a little difficult as I'm lead to believe Accurate Die-cast own between 25% and 30% of Universal Hobbies.  Someone would probably need to buy out the UH shares.

That could be a little difficult as I'm lead to believe Accurate Die-cast own between 25% and 30% of Universal Hobbies.  Someone would probably need to buy out the UH shares.

That would explain a lot  :D :D :D :D :D