Bunning 14 tonne root trailer

Gav836

excellent Gav!  ;D, any tipping pics? ???

Thanks, If you read what I put above the second lot of pics I said the Rams are missing so no tipping pics at the moment Ben :D;)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, If you read what I put above the second lot of pics I said the Rams are missing so no tipping pics at the moment Ben :D;)

i did read it but you have ways Gav ;D ;D, use the force (or hold it up!), thats all i want!!! ;D ;D ;D

Looks much better as a silage trailer I reckon. The wheels looked a bit big on it without the silage sides I thought.

Thanks. You say the wheels look a bit big Tris but if you look at the real one in the pictures here then I don't think they are too far out :);)

post-334-132638757451_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638757482_thumb.jpg

Looks spot on there Gav - must be an animal in real life compared to the Marston :o

Thanks Colm. They are very big trailers, the contractor who has them here actually spec'd them with a rear steering axle and centralised greasing.......but then he would ::):D

When I spoke to David Bunning the other week he did say that they will try to accommodate any size wheel that the customer wants fitted within reason and that they are getting bigger. Just a case of using the best ones available for me though, will see what I can do for its little brother when I get round to it ;D