My Farm from Germany

Hello,

im new here, my name is Andreas and I come from Paderborn, in Germany.

Last year I start to build a farm, when I was I child I spent nearly all my time on this farm. I try to do my best, to make the farm perfect.

Here are some pics, I have 4 tractor's (sorry don't know if this is the right word, it's a long time ago, when I speak and wrote english, please excuse me), all the 4 are Renault.

Hope you enjoy my farm, you find many many more pictures on my homepage: www.fendt-626.de.tl (would be nice if you write in my guestbook)

s329zk1.th.jpg  s328ni4.th.jpg s327dy4.th.jpg

s236hq6.th.jpg  s317nx8.th.jpg s317nx8.th.jpg

s181fa4.th.jpg

s254hv8.th.jpg

s251sq0.th.jpg

s286te9.th.jpg

s259km6.th.jpg

s54yw4.th.jpg

The stable for my cows at night

s242eg1.th.jpg

s229li4.th.jpg

s232qn8.th.jpg

s269ys7.th.jpg

s255vn3.th.jpg

s252wt0.th.jpg

Here is the original:

p1000153hz2.th.jpg  p1000157fp4.th.jpg

Would be nice if you give me some feedback,

please excuse my english, hope will be better in the future

Greetings from Germany,

Andreas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na dann mal nabend andreas.(sorry guys for the german)  ;D

translation= hi andreas great to see you here ;) ;)

andreas is one of the best display builder i know in germany.the details the layout everything looks awesome.

by the way he comes up from trino`s ;):D

thanks for the pics of your display and may you will got a lot of responds and tips/help in here. the forum family is superb here. ;D

As GreenSheetAndYellowRims said -

na dann mal nabend Andreas. Thought I would give it a go to welcome another foreign friend to the Forum. Glad you signed up, I hope you like it here. Thank you for sharing the photos with us. Your diorama looks very very nice.

Gretz, Tris.

:)

hi very nice display there.  i don't live that far from you mate i live in gutersloh and sometimes use the model shop in paderborn for materials. sorry i don't speak german as i am scottish.

[

/quote]Hi Peter I live in Hannover could you send me details of the model shop in Paderborn address etc

Thanks

Brian

will try and get the details for you brian. there are a couple of model shops in hannover to can't remember the address of them but they are on the same road a kfc mate.

Hi Peter yes I,ve visited those but they are mostly boats trains and planes.Trian and play in Hannover has a good selection of Siku UH and Britains farm models they are worth a visit next time you are in Hannover

The model shop in paderborn gets a few different things in. we have a couple of model shops in gutersloh to and a couple of good toy shops. get a few bits when i am in the uk too. I have a uk postal address with my job so it doesn't cost me extra to get stuff posted from the uk.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is some new stuff, hope you enjoy it, woul be nice if I got feedback ;-)

The bales (right word???) are ready and my renault had many work to do,s399hq9.th.jpg  s387bq9.th.jpg

s385rb0.th.jpg  s386ne3.th.jpg

s400vh9.th.jpg s391ng4.th.jpg

s403mk6.th.jpg

Please excuse my english  ;) hope it will become better in future,