MF Trio

fenryk

Lovely sight on field out the back of my house:

MF 5150 on rear duals with power harrow

MF 6290 on flotation front & rear with Amazon seeder on power harrow

MF 6170 with normal tyres and 4 furrow reversible plough.

Beautiful sight and sound.  Planting winter wheat and trying to get it in quick before the forecast rain.  The 5150 was close up on the 6170 and the 6290 was close behind them.  Took plenty of pics but they have to be processed and scanned.  I'll put up a selection when I get them back.

Cant wait the suspense is killing ?:D

Just keep taking the deep breaths.  They were certainly a sight to behold.  Had to tell them I was compiling a record of the local farming year so they were not concerned about the spotter with a camera.

Just keep taking the deep breaths. They were certainly a sight to behold. Had to tell them I was compiling a record of the local farming year so they were not concerned about the spotter with a camera.

reading threw i was a bit delayed  :D and i'm taking deep breaths to stay calm. I'm fine when i take photos as alot of the blokes know me so they just wave and if not in too much of a rush have a chat  :D :D

Guest Fendt pwr

reading threw i was a bit delayed? :D and i'm taking deep breaths to stay calm. I'm fine when i take photos as alot of the blokes know me so they just wave and if not in too much of a rush have a chat? :D :D

Same here,most farmers know I love tractors and crops and never seem to mind if I take a picture or 2 of there tractors,some times I stay a talk for an hour or so.

Just keep taking the deep breaths.? They were certainly a sight to behold.? Had to tell them I was compiling a record of the local farming year so they were not concerned about the spotter with a camera.

I just tell them I`m going to post them on this site & give them the address, their interest immediatly picks up when their tractors are on a web site .

good, more MF pics!! ;D ;D ;D!....just wondering why there were two power harrows in use?, does it make much difference to the soil?, i only see one used around here....about 20 mlles from there! ;):) :) :)

good, more MF pics!! ;D ;D ;D!....just wondering why there were two power harrows in use?, does it make much difference to the soil?, i only see one used around here....about 20 mlles from there! ;):) :) :)

Lots of powerharrows used around here as we have clay and the field was being ploughed just ahead of the harrow.  The one on its own was probably first cut whilst that mounted with the seeder unit would make the tilth finer.  I'm just making a logical guess since I did not think to ask.

you got that film back yet fenryk,need a new mf infusion,gettinga bit low on the old reds on here latley ;) ;)

Maybe.  I've been out for the day and came back to find a note that packages have been left next door.  Too late to get them now and will try sometime tomorrow, but Spalding is the priority!

All 3 looked very well cared for.  More out today - 375 in distance with power harrow and a 690 and 375 passed me towing single rear axle trailers, heading to beet pile where a Volvo front loader was working.