pics from the cornwall show

Tractorman810

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lovely Seany lad....where's the McCormicks >:( >:(    do love those Fendts oh ya babe nice....who put the ruddy flowers in front of the Fendts????  Damn probably Mandy again giving us the women's touch......reminding us she is moving in :D :D :D :D :D :D  and look at that sky, Mandy thought u never saw the sun :D :D :D :D

Nice pics Sean, better weather than we had this side of the country yesterday as well :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lovely Seany lad....where's the McCormicks >:( >:(    do love those Fendts oh ya babe nice....who put the ruddy flowers in front of the Fendts????  Damn probably Mandy again giving us the women's touch......reminding us she is moving in :D :D :D :D :D :D  and look at that sky, Mandy thought u never saw the sun :D :D :D :D

Think you'd better get your eyes checked Rick, best you look at the first page again ::):D :D ;)

[move]NUMPTY FOR POPS PWWWTTTHHHHHHHH [/move]

it was mate, and he opend the bonnet especially for me as i told him they were for a mate in scotland who hadnt seen one yet ;):D these cornish are ever so good to please mate 

In that case I think I'm moving to Cornwall Sean......I might just get everything I want then...... :o:D:);)

In that case I think I'm moving to Cornwall Sean......I might just get everything I want then...... :o:D:);)

you may well mate, very helpfull guy i must say, they didnt have any brouchures otherwise i would have got them for you, apparently they didnt turn up in time for the show

you may well mate, very helpfull guy i must say, they didnt have any brouchures otherwise i would have got them for you, apparently they didnt turn up in time for the show

The New Holland brochures are printed over in Italy I think so perhaps some transport delay or something...... :-\

Hopefully they'll be at the Royal Highland for my taking...... ;)

Thanks again for the pics though mate...... :);)

Rick daarling.... I've moved in :-*:-*

Here's a few pics that I took yesterday - Sean didn't leave me too much to photograph, but forgive me if I have duplicated anything:

My fave :-* one like this was first prize in a raffle... I'll let you know if I win :D;)

2002_01012703060020.jpg

My friend (and farrier), Simon, trying out one these wonderful buggies, (and I think he may be putting one on his Christmas list this year!)

2002_01012703060031.jpg

Especially for all you Ford Fans...

2002_01012703060015.jpg

2002_01012703060012.jpg

These were great too:

2002_01012703060002.jpg

2002_01012703060001.jpg

This horse-drawn fertiliser spreader was fascinating... apparently the farmer would've managed to spread phosphates on just one acre per day!

2002_01012703060024.jpg

That's all folks.. not a flower in sight... and as you can see (Rick) plenty of sunshine ;)

Nice pics Sean & Mandy my Mum and Dad went down on friday brought me a raffle ticket for the te20 hope i win then can sell it to Kev and buy something useful  :D :D

I entered the Raffle for a Dextra at Malvern - so I'll swap ya!! :D :D

• 6 months later...