Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's a three stick Mark, a beauty with under 5000hrs and even air con too! I am really enjoying driving her as it makes a nice change. Although still modern by many standards it's vintage for me and it adds a little nostalgia to the daily job. All being well I'll have 2680 on a 12t Western spreader this week, we'll see about that though. Although a bit splattered with blackberries I'll get some better photos of her when I can for you chaps. As it happened I dropped my 2yr old Fuji S8000 and it is now . . .. .. F****** so I am a bit pee'd off about that  :-[:-[ :-[

Anyway, here is a 290 now which I had to collect a creep feeder with when we moved the cows.

post-227-132639446799_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639446817_thumb.jpg

Missing a couple of panes of glass and a rear widow but otherwise, she is all there and again tidy as well. Although the steering is slack and when pulling aside for an oncoming car on the lane I did nearly take it out with the feeder!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

post-227-13263944683_thumb.jpg

post-227-13263944684_thumb.jpg

probably needs the king post bearing renewing mate... or if she's unresponsive... perhaps just wear that needs taking up in the mini toplink on the top of the arm  :-\

As for the Synchro 12 box... shift on the fly WITH engine breaking... shame you have to de-clutch first.. I bet she's fast on the road though Trissy ???

As for the 2680.. is this the yellow one you showed me ???  :of:-*

Ask the previous owner, Sean!  :laugh:

Not terribly quick Mark to be honest, I think it could be "Simon-ed" though  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think it came from an arable farm as there is paint wear underneath as if it was on a sprayer during the spring. The 2680 is a red'un which has been made use of during the summer while it waits it's turn for the workshop.

The yellow one however, was purchased from Wales some time ago but that is as much as I found out. Dealer sticker shows it's origin. It currently sits "in the hedge"  :laugh:

post-227-132639446867_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639446896_thumb.jpg

Sorry, everything here is awaiting workshop and export Sean. Should have said.

I had a root around for any clues as to what it spent it's life doing, company stickers, company safety procedure etc but nothing gave any clues. The interior, apart from the seat is in quite good nick and it's hours if genuine, are quite modest too.

post-227-132639447223_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639447234_thumb.jpg

Oh, one more. A 675 which is another one looking a bit worse for wear. I suspect it's wheels have already been swapped with a tractor that has gone or is in the other yard.

Secondly, this is what I'll be taking up to Grimsby on Tuesday if the plans are still the same  :)

post-227-132639447668_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639447682_thumb.jpg

I always think much the same to be honest, some of the tractors which come in are so genuine and I would love to have the money to take one or two on one day .. .... Oh hark at me getting all sentimental!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

blimey a old bodmin blocks wagon, well oldish, was still being used till they went bust late last year early this i recon, or have they had it longer than that tris

amazing that they still find the old 100 series tractors regularly , do they sell on to uk people or all abroad

Archived