Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah just a general clear out really, Sean. The ACE will be used on the farm until someone comes in looking for one but the Fraser has already been stripped back to the chassis in preparation for a new body as the floor was a mixture of tin and plywood! All the metal work went away in a skip and came back as a handful of paper  :of;)

Oops...  :-[  .. the 6100 then....  :-[  .. which I've NEVER used

No no mate I just wanted to make sure I knew what you were asking incase I had an MF8100 series pictured...

In actual fact that old girl is a 6700, although it is not the prettiest looking thing it starts well, runs well, has a lovely gearbox and a good set of brakes. . . If there is a chance of using that over the 698T for hedgetrimming this year. . . I wouldn't mind a go!!  :) :)

There wasn't one. ... and the 44t bulk driver behind me thought much the same!! The old biddies in the village shop look gob smacked at the three of us all going over one after the other!  :laugh:

That's her Colm, the SL DP  :) They try and get half a dozen later, decent tractors in the yard about now for when the hay making starts. Have a tractor on each machine then and not have too much switching around.

Trust me, they're not!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well the balers anyway, they make a superb bale but fall apart making them. Especially now they are made out of soft drink cans  ::)

Ye should try McHale F560s Tris if ye are`nt with them ye won`t be happywith anything. ;)

Ye should try McHale F560s Tris if ye are`nt with them ye won`t be happywith anything. ;)

We wouldn't be happy with one of them I know. . .. it's fixed chamber!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The boss did contact McHale directly to ask about demonstrating the variable chamber 660 and their answer was "We don't do demonstrations, our machines are too good". . ... not the attitude a prospective customer wants to receive from a company. Infact, nothing short of arrogant and rude. Pity, he was very interested to try one.

Archived