Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

Then up to Cheffins today, diesel on the way at about 04.45.

IMAG0045.jpg

I was there for five hours  >:( No pictures of my return cargo but here are some of the other hauliers waiting to be unloaded and some being loaded.

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always, some interesting machines around the place. UH have obviously got it all wrong with the new 240 and Mark has bought a ringer looking at this one!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IMAG0053.jpg

A Yanky MF285

IMAG0056.jpg

Missouri maybe?

IMAG0057.jpg

A John Chafer  :D

IMAG0059.jpg

And the real deal of the Britains set up  :of

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

There was one a bit like it at the Case IH dealership in town here this spring.

Although the one you saw, Erik seems to stand up straight. The one at Cheffins looks a little bit droopy!  :laugh:

Thanks for looking Erik and Bas  :)

Export for that lot, maybe the middle one will stick around and do a season on the farm as it is quite a nice baler with string/net, wide pick-up and chopper.

The TM was a tempting steal, John. Especially with that nice loader on it.  8)

Another trip saw me head down to the Totnes/Dartmouth area to pick up a lovely MF168 with a lovely Flexi Cab a la MJB1's dreams!! On the same farm from new for all of its 34yrs, stable mates at the farm are a 135, 165, 390T, 4360 and a 520 combine. I couldn't get the lorry to the farm, I wish I could have though. I bet it's a hive of working classics.... Maybe I will be there again, the 390T may be going for a 5455.....

I also had to pick up a JCB 3CX from Seaton up Exeter way on the way home which mean hoisting the front end of the Massey up in the air, opening up the 4 in 1 bucket of the JCB and sliding it in underneath the Massey. With the narrow cab of he Massey, she sat between the JCBs pallet tine brackets a treat  :)

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

Unloading back at the yard.

IMAG0075.jpg

The stockyard at dusk:

IMAG0076.jpg

And another little load from Surrey, 188 with a loader and weight block and a 9ft Votex topper.

IMAG0077.jpg

• 1 month later...

Blimey, been a while since I have been in here. Been about again, picking up alsorts :)

Like this Ford/Massey/Bomford set up:

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

And delivering these to Sheerness...

IMAG0107.jpg

And mooching around Cambridge Machinery Auctions as normal...

IMAG0111.jpg

where this was in the line up with a burn't out back end...

IMAG0112.jpg

Archived