tractor fun run for the smiles foundation

farmermarshall

That was some gathering of tractors at one time  8). Bet that caused a few motorists to take dangerous chances to get past so many tractors closely running in convoy  :'(  You didn't get stopped by the fuel tank dipping brigade to see what kind of fuel you were all running on then ? 

not much bother with police infact they closed part of a main road to let us on our way the whole trip was just over 20 miles and ending up with just over 90 tractors on convoy with tractors joining along the way .no problems with motorists people were actually quite understanding and some give generous donations as well  :)

not much bother with police infact they closed part of a main road to let us on our way the whole trip was just over 20 miles and ending up with just over 90 tractors on convoy with tractors joining along the way .no problems with motorists people were actually quite understanding and some give generous donations as well  :)

thats what its all about , in some (most)cases you would have customs showing up with their "dipsticks"

I get the feeling its against the law to have a good time these days

and if it is ok -you get taxed for the privailage >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

ark at me ranting on  glad it was a good day for all concerned anyway  ;) ;) ;)

what were they goin to find other than we were all legally using the red stuff  :)

I thought tecknicaly you where all useing machines/vehicals probebly

regesterd for buisness purposes only and as it was a "road run" that

makes useing a buisness/company vehical for recreational purposes

illegal unless they where running on white  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

red is for agricultual purposes only and a tractor road run isnt a agricultual purpose niether is a ploughing match or a static classic/vintage display show

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I hate gordans iron hammer as much as anyone  >:( >:(>:( >:(

I thought tecknicaly you where all useing machines/vehicals probebly

regesterd for buisness purposes only and as it was a "road run" that

makes useing a buisness/company vehical for recreational purposes

illegal unless they where running on white  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

red is for agricultual purposes only and a tractor road run isnt a agricultual purpose niether is a ploughing match or a static classic/vintage display show

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I hate gordans iron hammer as much as anyone  >:( >:(>:( >:(

thats right but as it was for charity i doubt the cops would have done anything unless they wanted alot of bad press  :-\

many thanks guys it was a bit of a rush job for me on sunday had my tractor away left on another farm where i was mowing grass earliar that week got the her home at 11.30 on sunday morning washed and cleaned up and had to be at the starting point for 2pm which was 7 miles away but all turned out mighty fine with a steak barbeque sponsered by tesco's later that night  ;)