this looks good - Lemken Solitair 9

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

My question concnerning this expected UH Solit?r Drill.

I would like to operate it (in my Diorama) with my new SIKU MF Dyna 5470 which has some 125 hp in reality.

The tractor will have a front-mounted six meter packer press and the six meter UH Lemken Zirkon power harrow with mounted pneumatic seed drill.

Do you think this combination might be realictic under good weather and soil conditions at least?

I would like to realize exactly this combination, as Lemken blue fits nice to MF red; as the UH Lemken drill is the only item on the modell market fiiting to the SIKU front press and as the MF is the only SIKU with dual wheels at the moment.

Maybe, re-badging the tractor will help to make it look more realistic. What do you think?

Not a hope Sascha - you would need at least 200hp with that outfit ;)

I would think so too, you have to take into account the weight of the kit as well as the horse power required to run/power it too. How much would the Lemken weigh in 1/1 scale?? (Come on Colm, get the brochure out!)  :)

I would think so too, you have to take into account the weight of the kit as well as the horse power required to run/power it too. How much would the Lemken weigh in 1/1 scale?? (Come on Colm, get the brochure out!)  :)

Its at home Jason - best try www.lemken.co.uk

My question concnerning this expected UH Solit?r Drill.

I would like to operate it (in my Diorama) with my new SIKU MF Dyna 5470 which has some 125 hp in reality.

The tractor will have a front-mounted six meter packer press and the six meter UH Lemken Zirkon power harrow with mounted pneumatic seed drill.

Do you think this combination might be realictic under good weather and soil conditions at least?

I would like to realize exactly this combination, as Lemken blue fits nice to MF red; as the UH Lemken drill is the only item on the modell market fiiting to the SIKU front press and as the MF is the only SIKU with dual wheels at the moment.

Maybe, re-badging the tractor will help to make it look more realistic. What do you think?

Not a hope of picking that combi outfit of the ground Richard let alone powering it ;D  May I recommend the Siku MF8280 if they still have the model available  as I suspect you will need 250hp to be "boss of the job"   I think UH are aiming the solitair at the backend of new Claas Xerion & Sikus Fendt900 series models in the 250-360hp bracket  as they will be the real life machines pulling it in Lemkens home country of  Germany.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found at www.witomo.de, my personal and very recommendable online-supplier here in Germany; price will be 41 Euro (just below 30 pounds then) - and it looks very much like even allowing folding the item, sipher 172 ;-)

Witomo will also supply me with two MF 8280 (some 270 hp) which will allow me for creating a single MF 8280 with dual front and main wheels, with the SIKU Lemken front-packer and the UH Lemken drill (hope both represented the same operational width; the fron-press should be some 6 metres in reality; the UH Siloitair 9 also looks like a 6 metre variant to me.

By the way, does anybody have contact to Gavin? Tryed to contact him several times this week via mail and p.m. but no reply so far - any idea?

post-1013-13263864692_thumb.jpg

simtractor will have it in stock on thursday the 13th priced at ?26.83 i think thats a good price postage from them takes 4 days and is ?7.81 no matter how much stuff you order so its worth while getting 3 or 4 items of stuff from them, saves money and you get a great deal i think.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...