Ferguson Collection Open Day.

powerrabbit

For those interested there is an open day for the Coldridge Collection of Ferguson tractors at Mike Thorns Lower Park Farm, Coldridge near Crediton in Devon on 7th July. Mike as you may know has a very extensive and interesting collection of Fergy tractors and machinery in the collection and has recently been given a large amount of the Banner Lane collection to add to it on the closure of their museum in Coventry. At the open day there will be a lot of stalls offering mainly Ferguson related items including spare parts, salvaged, old and new and also printed stuff like hand books, literature etc. These open days, which happen around once a year is very interesting. The contact number for more details is 07966 328600.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we still up for the massey collection day mate , unless the house is going through , i have provisionaly booked a days holiday for the 7th

it may coincide with haveing to move , but other than that i'm in  :)

we still up for the massey collection day mate , unless the house is going through , i have provisionaly booked a days holiday for the 7th

it may coincide with haveing to move , but other than that i'm in  :)

its my birthday 2 days after....you will be there......i may have to be back that day though >:( >:(>:( >:(

OK... I will need to check my holiday chart at work.... but looks like we are on then mate  ;)

i should be free for that to mate, anyone  like mark old ford. or marcu need picking up on the way? can alway go from marks in one car that way lads, save fuel

• 2 weeks later...

Well me and gavvers are all set for the big event... and I assume wing commander Holmes is a well.... I'm looking forward to it.. but not the drive  :'( :'( :'(

Was hoping to do an overnighter... but family commitments mean I can't leave until the small hours of Saturday... hey ho... If I nod off gavvers just give me a slap...  ;D

Well me and gavvers are all set for the big event... and I assume wing commander Holmes is a well.... I'm looking forward to it.. but not the drive  :'( :'( :'(

Was hoping to do an overnighter... but family commitments mean I can't leave until the small hours of Saturday... hey ho... If I nod off gavvers just give me a slap...  ;D

I'll bring a big stick ;D Although I may nod off first as I'll need to leave mine an hour or so before we need to leave yours :o:D :D

I've got two birthday parties to attend in the evening.. so I'll need to get some kip sometime in the day.... I'll put you in the insurance gavvers  ;);D

Ok, how about you sleep while we look round the collection, nothing there to interest you ;D::):D :D

For those interested there is an open day for the Coldridge Collection of Ferguson tractors at Mike Thorns Lower Park Farm, Coldridge near Crediton in Devon on 7th July. Mike as you may know has a very extensive and interesting collection of Fergy tractors and machinery in the collection and has recently been given a large amount of the Banner Lane collection to add to it on the closure of their museum in Coventry. At the open day there will be a lot of stalls offering mainly Ferguson related items including spare parts, salvaged, old and new and also printed stuff like hand books, literature etc. These open days, which happen around once a year is very interesting. The contact number for more details is 07966 328600.

Mike has most, if not all, of our SCALEDown Fergies in the collection on display too, and probably some conversions on them done by Keith Ogbourne, like the half-track and arctic-survey TE20s.

Mike has most, if not all, of our SCALEDown Fergies in the collection on display too, and probably some conversions on them done by Keith Ogbourne, like the half-track and arctic-survey TE20s.

has he got one of marky's industrial  35's ?

oh  yeah marky i was going to ask my uncle brian if he wanted to comealong , he & you would have much to talk about as he was also an MF fitter all his life , but due ti ill health i hear he cant make it  :(

If its there and back in the day i can make it but not if we hae to do an overnighter  :( :( >:( >:(

If its there and back in the day i can make it but not if we hae to do an overnighter  :( :( >:( >:(

It's a down and backer Ben.... but you may still be in your jim jams when I pick you up.... Ask Julie to make up some bottles of milk for you as you will be out for a looooooong time  ;D