Ferguson Collection Open Day.

powerrabbit

thats not what he meant sean  :-\ great to see ford farm for real , so much to look at mark that you don't see on the topic posts , enjoyed that very much , but had to leave early as had an appointment with a lady  ;):P :P

its one hell of a set up aint it mate, i havent seen the latest bits yet, last visit was last toytrac so it will be good to see the new bits sometime

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cracking set of pics. Is'nt it nice to see so many tractors WITHOUT those unsightly hideous rollbars.

Putting rollbars on tractors may be ok for the insecure tractor driver but to me just makes a tractor look like it should be hung on a hook somewhere!

very nice pictures there and particularly the 175......what a beast! Anyone else notice Delboy Trotter there? ::)

yeah :D :D :D, he tried to sell Marky a Ford but he didnt want to take the Capri home ::)

Don't recall seeing him actually... Ben looks quite like uncle albert from some angles though  :D :D

yeah well you had only had 4 hours sleep and a kids breakfast :D :D :D :D ::)...and then complained you had one sausage ::)

I'm still complaining about my lack of sausage to anyone who will listen....  :-[:D :D :D

Flipping cheek... I may call them and demand that they post me one  >:(:D :D

i did tell you to get two!!! :D :D :D....i had 2 English brekies for the price of 1 ;D ;D ;D

Then mandy told us not to leave anything and leaves most of hers >:(:o :o :o :o

i did tell you to get two!!! :D :D :D....i had 2 English brekies for the price of 1 ;D ;D ;D

Then mandy told us not to leave anything and leaves most of hers >:(:o :o :o :o

Well, since we're on the subject.... I offered Marky my sausuage and he refused, PLUS, I gave him a piece of my toast, which he left.... (and Ben and Gav.. full marks for your clean plates - I'll remember to give you both lollipops when I next see you).....  :-*:-* :-*:-*

PS (Thanks for not mentioning the handbag in the coffee incident  ;))

Now... it is soooo tempting to come back with a "me offering you sausage" joke... but as you are a lady... and I am a gentleman I shall resist....

As for the hangbag in the coffee incident.... I will not mention it on here...

If the lads found out that you dangled your leather strap thingy in my coffee on here you would be a laughing stock... so I shall not mention it at all Mandy  ;)

See... I can keep a secret me  ;)

Well, since we're on the subject.... I offered Marky my sausuage and he refused, PLUS, I gave him a piece of my toast, which he left.... (and Ben and Gav.. full marks for your clean plates - I'll remember to give you both lollipops when I next see you).....  :-*:-* :-*:-*

PS (Thanks for not mentioning the handbag in the coffee incident  ;))

yeah i will keep that quiet ;) ;) ::)

Now... it is soooo tempting to come back with a "me offering you sausage" joke... but as you are a lady... and I am a gentleman I shall resist....

As for the hangbag in the coffee incident.... I will not mention it on here...

If the lads found out that you dangled your leather strap thingy in my coffee on here you would be a laughing stock... so I shall not mention it at all Mandy  ;)

See... I can keep a secret me  ;)

just for you.....my breakfast when we met Mandy :D :D

Gavs eating his in front ;)

post-67-132638621382_thumb.jpg

just for you.....my breakfast when we met Mandy :D :D

Gavs eating his in front ;)

Oh no he isn't...... he didn't have beans and he had tea and not coke :D :D ::)

It was nice, despite being overpriced ::)