Local Vintage Show.

jdc

And a good job he's done too!  :o :o :o

He's a perfectionist Jase. The cab is immaculate inside too!

Oh WOW... what a resto  :o

5 years of hard work by the looks of things John... and I looooooooove that 178 as well  :-*:-*

Did you take your 35 mate  ???

The 178 is owned by another MF nutter!

Nashes for BBLQ

John,

I like the French Cub it looks in good original condition. Was that taken at your local show yesterday that I said I might come come down to?. If it was I wish I had since I'm missing an air clearner top and I might have been able to get dimensions of that one in order to try making one or fabricate a look a like for someone to make in metal. I didn't get to the show I intended on Saturday since it poured rain alll down. It cleared up by lunchtime on Sunday so I went across to Stonehaven but it was only for cars buses and motorcycles on the Sunday.

On the M that must be a diesel engine that was put in. The chrome exhaust stack doesn't look right for that tractor otherwise nice.

That X reg Nuffield looks a bit odd doesn't it ??  Last one I remember seeing was on an H plate in 1970. Was it an old stock model that sat in a dealers until 1981 /1982 before it was sold and registered  ;)

I agree with you TSA135A Driver. An X reg parafinn Nuffield no way unless just not rroad registered until X reg

John,

I like the French Cub it looks in good original condition. Was that taken at your local show yesterday that I said I might come come down to?. If it was I wish I had since I'm missing an air clearner top and I might have been able to get dimensions of that one in order to try making one or fabricate a look a like for someone to make in metal. I didn't get to the show I intended on Saturday since it poured rain alll down. It cleared up by lunchtime on Sunday so I went across to Stonehaven but it was only for cars buses and motorcycles on the Sunday.

On the M that must be a diesel engine that was put in. The chrome exhaust stack doesn't look right for that tractor otherwise nice.

I was the one at Paxton and turned out to be a good day.The cub was just imported and he hadn't started on it yet....I could PM you the owners name as you may know him, he has around 30 tractors now...

The Nuffield is a 1950, so must've been registered later.

The XA reg. is cropping up frequently so I assume it is as I didn't register it.

I was the one at Paxton and turned out to be a good day.The cub was just imported and he hadn't started on it yet....I could PM you the owners name as you may know him, he has around 30 tractors now...

The Nuffield is a 1950, so must've been registered later.

The XA reg. is cropping up frequently so I assume it is as I didn't register it.

If you could PM me the cub owners name that would be great. I only know of one other French cub up here in Scotland other than my own but then again there could be others hiding away in sheds. I would be interested to find out the serial number and if he knows the year of manufacture since I haven't as yet been able to age mine and hence have been able to get it road registered. Mind you over the past few years i have just used this one at a local working weekend.