we have an on going agerment at work

new holland driver

we at willam long frams a going in whit anthor farm and the trators are on there way we are going to have two nh tm 155 fro the run around tractors and 8330 on a seven furrow and pres but the big row is whit the drill tractor do you lot think the new jd 7530 (180) horse power will pull a 4m verdsta or not

180hp will pull it fine, a customer bought a 2wd mf 3095 to pull a 4m vaderstad in holderness :o as you guess it wasnt up to the job but 150hp plus will pull 4m no sweat ;)  masseyrule, get an eye sight test :D, a 7530 looks nothing like a 8530 :o were was it, i will probably know the farmer, did you say your based in hedon?

im based in headon but saw it along the m62 and i was wearing ma contacts and its was quite a way away

i was topping the grassed areas on leaf sail  estate in hedon last week ;) was on a mf 6180, im setting up on my own flailing with my jd 3040 and spearhead flail, ACS the company name, look out for me, getting tractor sign wrote asap ;)

we at willam long frams a going in whit anthor farm and the trators are on there way we are going to have two nh tm 155 fro the run around tractors and 8330 on a seven furrow and pres but the big row is whit the drill tractor do you lot think the new jd 7530 (180) horse power will pull a 4m verdsta or not

Make sure you get them to show you the 'soft shift' setting in the command centre, with that switched on it will not revv up and speed up the fan when you change down a gear at the end of a run. Excellent feature, has the NH got that?  ???;D