tm's new grass kit

knocked these up over the last week in the eves, for the silage comp

still need decals but they dont look to bad seeing as they were done purely from pics i obtained from marky

both fully scratch built bar the lower reel on the forager which is from a britains baler,based on a mf 200 it comes with swinging draw bar for transport , just need to add a pto shaft from the front to the tractor

forager2.jpg

DSCF0170.jpg

DSCF0171.jpg

and the mowers based on a mf 70 again fully scratch built, skirtings a black plastic from pdc, and the blades are of a cheap set i found in wollies a long time ago,swings for road transport again ,just missing the last bit of pto as per the forager

DSCF0134.jpg

DSCF0136.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

BANG....

Blimey Sean... I've just fell off my chair... "Just knocked these up" ... are you filpping kiding me fella.... Man oh man I love em both... but that 70 mower is really something else - You really are the daddy.... daddy  :-*:-*

Right then... for your next trick....

MF60 cutterbar mower please  ;D