Pea vining in Lincolnshire yesterday

Belarusfan

Excellent pictures as usual mate........

What is the story with the third viner as it's got a PMC decal on it and I'm sure they never did a red cabbed version?

Good question and one I should have asked as I thought about it myself :) I assume that it's just been refurbished with PMC decals or something? As it looks straight FMC 979 to me? ???

On the topic of viners, does anyone else know of any other groups in East Anglia please?

That's pretty much what I was thinking mate........Looking at the picture is it an M Reg? If it is then it would be a straight FMC 979 as you say becuase the AT's had the white cabs and 979-AT written on the hopper........

theres a red cab one in this post to mart maybe they aint refurb ones after all ???

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16007.0;topicseen

That's pretty much what I was thinking mate........Looking at the picture is it an M Reg? If it is then it would be a straight FMC 979 as you say becuase the AT's had the white cabs and 979-AT written on the hopper........

Indeed, I've even photo'd an early 979-AT which still had FMC on it :) Must be a refurb..

theres a red cab one in this post to mart maybe they aint refurb ones after all ???

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16007.0;topicseen

The red cab has FMC on it not PMC :)

are any pea harvesters available as modell/toy somewhere? Possibly a conversion based an a combine harvester?

By the way, very interesting pictures in here - for the farmers in my region unbelievable under which weather and soil conditions these harvesters work; over here in the lower Rhine area (Germany) any work on the fields is only done in dry conditions if ever possible ....

• 2 weeks later...

are any pea harvesters available as modell/toy somewhere? Possibly a conversion based an a combine harvester?

By the way, very interesting pictures in here - for the farmers in my region unbelievable under which weather and soil conditions these harvesters work; over here in the lower Rhine area (Germany) any work on the fields is only done in dry conditions if ever possible ....

Jason Cutts has done a Ploeger EPD 500 (?) pea harvester in 1/32. He is a member on here