FTF at Toytrac 07

MDFord

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think FTF will have a stand Mark.... not sure if it's a definate... but I spoke to the boss the other day and her was very positive about it.... I think he is waiting to have his booking confirmed (from a space point of view)

ok your making it out that he's a her or a he ???:-\ :-\ :-\

Can I have an extra cherry on mine please mandy  :-*;D

Mandy, i'd watch out for Marky with the word cake concerned  :D :D If it's going to be any repeat of Spalding evertime i saw Marky was at the side of the FTF stall with his hand in the cake tin  :D :D :D

Seriously though will be great, i'd be more than happy to help out if you need me if i can go  ;) Will be a very good show and nice to meet some of you again  :)

Mandy, i'd watch out for Marky with the word cake concerned  :D :D If it's going to be any repeat of Spalding evertime i saw Marky was at the side of the FTF stall with his hand in the cake tin  :D :D :D

Seriously though will be great, i'd be more than happy to help out if you need me if i can go  ;) Will be a very good show and nice to meet some of you again  :)

you sure you can get there  ;) ;),

will be good to put some names to faces. better bring a bigger cake tin this time  ;D ;D. anybody else on here having a stand then . or maybe a big stand with people selling conversions (like some of gav's)

Ok, so this will probably earn me a numpty but when and where?  ???:-[:-\

Simon you are having a laugh surely? It's at Wincanton racecourse mate - only a stones throw from you.  ;) Sunday 21st October.

http://www.farmmodels.co.uk/tables/toytracmain.htm

Really looking forward to having some buildings there with Sean and Marcus and hopefully some of OLD FORDS nice models will be there to decorate too. Should be a great atmosphere this year with the new venue, layout area and hopefully more/new sellers. I was thinking we should have a chart drawn up so that members can sign their name/username so we can see how many members made it on the day? May get on to that in a mo.  :)

Marky, I know what you could do to help (ME) I'll stick a Stumpy Models Fund donation tin on the table.  ;D

Simon you are having a laugh surely? It's at Wincanton racecourse mate - only a stones throw from you.  ;) Sunday 21st October.

http://www.farmmodels.co.uk/tables/toytracmain.htm

Really looking forward to having some buildings there with Sean and Marcus and hopefully some of OLD FORDS nice models will be there to decorate too. Should be a great atmosphere this year with the new venue, layout area and hopefully more/new sellers. I was thinking we should have a chart drawn up so that members can sign their name/username so we can see how many members made it on the day? May get on to that in a mo.  :)

Marky, I know what you could do to help (ME) I'll stick a Stumpy Models Fund donation tin on the table.  ;D

You forgot me, Tris... was it something I said? :'(

:D :D I will be more than happy to pinch any donations out of the "stumpy model fund" tin at the end of the days preceedings Tris...  ;D

Seriously though...

This sounds like it's going to be a REALLY exciting display... I can;t wait to see it.... Will we be allowed to have a raffle again Boss  ???