FTF at Toytrac 07

MDFord

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S imon you are having a laugh surely? It's at Wincanton racecourse mate - only a stones throw fromyou.  ;) Sunday 21st October.

http://www.farmmodels.co.uk/tables/toytracmain.htm

Really looking forward to having some buildings there with Sean and Marcus and hopefully some of OLD FORDS nice models will be there to decorate too. Should be a great atmosphere this year with the new venue, layout area and hopefully more/new sellers. I was thinking we should have a chart drawn up so that members can sign their name/username so we can see how many members made it on the day? May get on to that in a mo.  :)

Marky, I know what you could do to help (ME) I'll stick a Stumpy Models Fund donation tin on the table.  ;D

I don't recall posting in this topic Tris have no fear i shall be there though. ;) will the bar be open  :o :o someone said it was Marky's round :D frist of all they said i was Ben's i said don't be so silly Ben's never brought a round in his life  :D :D

i think tickets only on the day. will make the day that bit more (costly) special for the people that travel. its in october and we are talking about it now. made the mistake last year of saying to my mate theres a 956XL for 22 pounds in a box and i blinked and then he had it in a bag and had a right grin on his face, bugger

I will pre sell the tickets , yes Mark. Although we will of course be having a display and raffle at Spalding a few weeks before hand, so I will attempt to get interesting and different prizes for both occasions. :)

Thats no fair Simon... he bought around an invoice the other day for the seats we had at his wedding  ;D

thats only because you stole them >:( >:(>:( >:(

Is that another Numpty for Tris then? ??? ???

Gits the pair of you. I blame Jez for posting, I was replying to him when I got confuddled and put Simon. .. . Jez, it's all your fault. Apology accepted though buddy  ;D ;D

No Tris accept your numpty now like a good little lad!  ;D

:(

So then, who else is having a stall/stand at Toytrac - who can we expect to see there?

UTS will be there again  ;)

Although still trying to recover financially from last years show  ;) mention no names  :D :D

Taxman won't believe me  ;);D