Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pictures Graham......Do you know if that old loading shovel was a Bray mate?  :)

i am not sure mate it could be i expect some one will know , may be wetherall ? he has three more on the place there is one in the shed with the cattle in you can just make it out it has no cab on , the new holland forager was used up till this year to forage lucerne for silage but they are going to use contractors now ;)

I always look foward to your pics Graham, always something new and exciting! Is that A New Holland self propelled? Looks old! And did I notice a drott in the shed?

Cor...that feeder wagon is a fair old lump, bet the CX has it's work cut out turning that over!

My guess Mart is that's a Weatherall loading shovel. Could be wrong though  :-\

When's our next installment of pictures Graham?  :)

A Farmhand loader!!! Them things are the dogs big swingers when built on a Ford 5000 or a 165 mate, I'd love one to be built in 1/32 for the Britains skid. Also, the grain dryer with the overhead bulk bin for lorry loading is nice, something like that will be built into my display in the future.  :)

he puts the drott up on the clamp or he did do may not this year as contractors are doing silage powerstar they seem to have the knack of keeping them old machines working,  as for farmhand loaders tris really  wanted one years ago in 1 32 there was a lot around in the 70 s 80s that one has been on that slurry pump for years mate ,i am sure you could knock one up mate for the britains 5000  ;) i thought it was a good idea with the little ride on catweazle to

i am not sure mate it could be i expect some one will know , may be wetherall ? he has three more on the place there is one in the shed with the cattle in you can just make it out it has no cab on , the new holland forager was used up till this year to forage lucerne for silage but they are going to use contractors now ;)

Thanks Graham...... :)

Just wonderd as old Bray's have always been a soft spot for me since the grain store opposite my house used to operate two with toe tipping buckets back in its day...... :)

some more pics not the most looked after farm or equipment but the farm is run by mother and daughter characters they are to, changeing over parlours for them tommorow put there new second hand one in ,built it round there old one  :-\

DSCF2527.jpg

DSCF2528.jpg

DSCF2529.jpg

DSCF2530.jpg

DSCF2531.jpg

DSCF2535.jpg

DSCF2534.jpg

DSCF2533.jpg

DSCF2532.jpg

DSCF2538.jpg

the fertilizer spreader was on for putting fert on the wheat and giving the grass a bit of a boost been lovely weather over here the farm where that was has a lot of sandy ground and they can get on it early . that 7610 is in a mess nash shame really :-\ will be a classic soon to

the fertilizer spreader was on for putting fert on the wheat and giving the grass a bit of a boost been lovely weather over here the farm where that was has a lot of sandy ground and they can get on it early . that 7610 is in a mess nash shame really :-\ will be a classic soon to

was out sowin urea in north co down today graham great weather!,dont think it will last tho!

Archived