Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarvin' now mate!!! Dairy farm has got some nice gear mind.   8)

you and me both :D :D :D, i've no eaten since 06.30 and not been to tesco yet but that cake........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P :P :P

was working on a rotary parlour in the week it is about twenty four years old and it turns on water you float round the floor moves when it is working funny old sensation when going round i belive it is nz idea only about 13 of them in uk few pics

DSCF2565.jpg

DSCF2566.jpg

DSCF2571.jpg

DSCF2572.jpg

DSCF2567.jpg

DSCF2568.jpg

DSCF2569.jpg

DSCF2570.jpg

TR250 - Legend of a loader. There is a bar like that in Swindon Graham, not the best idea when you've had a few. You get on, order your drinks, walk off and then spend the rest of your night trying to find everyone again!!  :D :D

it is a nz idea you aint a proper dairy farmer if you aint got a rotray out there, but most dairys do even the small ones there is a guy called david christianson who has been in the farmers weekley and hes got one he lives about 10 miles avay from me and we looked round his place with young farmers!!!!!!!!

I have a 12t Bunning behind my Case 5130, which handels it just nicely. As for ?45,000, hire ones soon earn that back, as you can hire them out at ?100- ?150 a day, 5 days a week, makes them worth between ?500 and ?750 a week to the hirer. Then if it's out for 30- 40 weeks of they year typically, making anything from ?15,000 a year to ?30,000! So you do the maths Rich, not too many years before it's bought and paid for is it. :);) ;) They would probably have up to a 20 year working life too. ;)

Archived