Who is having a Stall / Stand at Toytrac?

Deere-est

Well, I'll be there with Sean and Marcus with some of OLD FORDS models hopefully to make a layout to publicise how FTF have helped us in our hobby, highlight the importance of this great site. I think Sean will also be the whizz kid for the day with his laptop to sign people up and show people at first hand the site, live on line.

So who else is going, what are you showing off or selling?

4 weeks I think  :-[

Makes it difficult really as if I sold everything at spalding (optimism ::)) I know I'd never be able to make enough in the 4 weeks without pulling off some long days building, thats even if I had the bits here to do it, as much as I'd like to :-\

Makes it difficult really as if I sold everything at spalding (optimism ::)) I know I'd never be able to make enough in the 4 weeks without pulling off some long days building, thats even if I had the bits here to do it, as much as I'd like to :-\

thing is gav toy-trac is only once a year , & many of those may not do spalding , where as spaldings twice a year , so if yer not geared up for a full compliment  of kit at least the first 08 one won't be too far off  & you can always take the orders  ;)

thing is gav toy-trac is only once a year , & many of those may not do spalding , where as spaldings twice a year , so if yer not geared up for a full compliment  of kit at least the first 08 one won't be too far off  & you can always take the orders  ;)

I'll certainly look into it Marcus, I'd like to attend it ;):)

i know a few people who don't travel to spaldings as its to far to travel. i would say that toytrac would be better as its the first one at the new place . and as its once a year and the other is twice a year. you could just take one of every thing and a load of your uh and siku tractors to sell. and i would like a close look at the beet harvester  ;D ;D.

I'm going but only to buy! ;)

Same but i probably wont even be able to do that! Haven't got the cash or if i do certainly wont for Spalding i tell you that ... think i'll just buy Marky a cup of tea and say my hellos and that will probably be that  :D :D

I'll be there at Wincanton on the condition that I take my daughter to Farmer Giles the day before ::) ::)::)

I'd thought that had closed down to the public i may be wrong though  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ might be worth checking Paul unless you know different  ;)

I'd thought that had closed down to the public i may be wrong though  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ might be worth checking Paul unless you know different  ;)

Just checked there website says its open everyday and weekends in the winter ??? ??? ???

Just checked there website says its open everyday and weekends in the winter ??? ??? ???

Thats good then just seem to remember a topic about it on here being closed posted by powerrabbit no harm done then  ;) ;)

Well, I'll be there with Sean and Marcus with some of OLD FORDS models hopefully to make a layout to publicise how FTF have helped us in our hobby, highlight the importance of this great site. I think Sean will also be the whizz kid for the day with his laptop to sign people up and show people at first hand the site, live on line.

So who else is going, what are you showing off or selling?

yes looking forward to it ;D ;D and thats a fantastic idea with the laptop guys 8)

Just had an email from Martin Smits, he is coming and I have asked him if he would bring an arctic full of the Siku limited edition models. We will wait and see!  :)