Kuhn Single rotor rake

been working on this today, just an experiment to see if the idea worked at the minute. Decided to do a single rotor rake conversion as there are a few about in this area all be it not Kuhn ones, I just happened to have the decals handy along with the rightish coloured paint. Let me know what you think to it :);)

post-334-132638617398_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638617401_thumb.jpg

Haven't got that far yet :D :D

Did you have some sort of alert set up for when I posted this ::):D :D ;)

kind of!....i closed IE down, did some work, popped back in and it was here! ;D

Very nice model Gav, Looks the mutts nuts  ;D  Are you taking orders for this one as I want sorry need one  ;)

Thanks, this one was the tester and if people like it I will be making some more, I already have another one about to be painted as a Pottinger as soon as the glue goes off, just playing with various ideas at the minute ;):)

Thanks, this one was the tester and if people like it I will be making some more, I already have another one about to be painted as a Pottinger as soon as the glue goes off, just playing with various ideas at the minute ;):)

whens the tedder coming........................................................................... ::) ::)

nice conversion but its made a bit too wide if its going on roads

Thats true, I made the guards fixed in order to keep the costs down, normally they would fold up ;)

Gav you have far too much time for models.  :D :D

You really have been churning out some fantastic models recently.  ;) ;)

So Tell us

What's your secert  ???:D;D

Cheers Blake

Its no secret, I just get details of machines I've used at work.......oh and I do this full time now with very little real farm farm work anymore.

The Pottinger has gone t!ts up, the paint actually turned the glue back to goo, not a pretty sight >:( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Very nice Gav, hope you add it to your normal models will be a very nice piece on the farm layouts, any bigger versions being experimented?

Its already on the website ;) I'm not going to rule out doing bigger versions ;D

luvly job gav looks the part just ready for flicking a bit of hay about ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks Graham, will post some more pics of the other rakes as soon as this damned server lets me >:( >:(