Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see some updates in my absence, Garret. A fantastic tower you have made yourself there and the additions of all the ancillary eqipment make for some super fine detailing. What have you used for the electric motor, a few of them wouldn't hurt at Leverets ya know.

Glad to see some updates in my absence, Garret. A fantastic tower you have made yourself there and the additions of all the ancillary eqipment make for some super fine detailing. What have you used for the electric motor, a few of them wouldn't hurt at Leverets ya know.

Tris the motor is off an old Britains lyster bale elevator, the red one at the end.

Thanks for the comments folks, the silo stands at 3'6'' it scales down from approx 70+ feet it's about 2 years since I first measured it all up to scale so not to sure what it was originally lost the paper with the measurements on it, but I had the pipe cut long before so it's ok. I just have to add the pipes to the side. I was bending acrylic pipes to do this job, but it's one hell of a job to bend them to the right measurement and angle. I'm bending them using heat from the living room fire all very hap-hazzard  :D but getting there.

And where may i ask are you going to put that large erection ;D

Good as ever G

I suppose Scott it could be taken as some sort of male pride ego symbol alright  ;D it's going to sit in the older yard just behind the dwelling house. I should get it sorted this week I hope.

no silage cut on cullies farm yet lad?

You'd need a trawler to cut silage at cullies farm at the mo  ;D water everywhere  ;)

Got me forage blower finished today, it looks a little like something from Eastern Europe but it's as good as I could manage.

Now pipes on the silo and finished.

blowera.jpg

blowerb.jpg

impressive garrett, that bed loader gav made you all falls into place now, wasn't that sure how it loaded till now,that blower is very similar to the one we had to load the permastore with grain, just ours had a wider auger area that could take a full trailer width

Archived