Cullies Farm

smallclaas

Measured the lenght today at 8ft and width at 4.5ft at the parlour end. The shed holds 208 cows all in 1/32. I did want to make a shed for 400 cows but when I measured all up and saw how big it was going to be halved it. Didn't want another garden shed!!

Hope you have 208 cows, about 250 calves, 30 heifers, 3 bulls ............. :D :D ;)

Great work Gareth you are a brave man to take on this much of an undertaking ;)

Keep it up  ;) ;) :)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8ft :o :o

that would be some size of a model farm

Hope you have 208 cows, about 250 calves, 30 heifers, 3 bulls ............. :D :D ;)

Great work Gareth you are a brave man to take on this much of an undertaking ;)

Keep it up  ;) ;) :)

Thanks nash, I have the cows and a few calves the bulls are no problem. The layout I 'm building is going to be 80ft long by 12ft wide, still a lot to do.

FANTASTIC  :P :P :P :P going to have to make some room in my loft for it, getting it into the loft may be problem though. ::) ::)::)

Holy Moses!!!

I get upset everytime I look at this post  :'(

I need to break some bones or something so I can go on extended sick leave. Or maybe become pregnant ... . :-*:-\

knowing your luck of late tris you would break both arms. :'( :'( ;) ;)

I made a section of Yorkshire boarding a while back and never used it, it was easy to make though because I used firelighting splints - perfect thickness and wodth, just had to cut them to length. How are you doing yours?

Used strips of spruce timber to make the yorkshire boarding Tris, I may have spaced them too much though :'( There looking a bit gappy at the mo. I got the spruce strips from a local model shop, it's easy to cut and not as dry as hardwood strips so it won't splinter when you apply a bit of preasure.

Archived