Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice progress sc, 1 question though, and excuse me if this sounds dumb or is worded wrong. Why do you need the auto feeder when the feeding passage ? is right there. Or is that section with the Britains fences going to be enclosed ?

so that each cow can get the proper ammount of cake for their diets,  saves mixing it with the silage & maze in the feed wagon

oh no more progress :( :( :(:o

great work G, so how long until you think it will be finished ???

Thanks lads for the comments, they keep the build on-line ;) Should be finished in a few weeks. going to take a break from the shed for a while. Going to start the landscaping this week maybe. Here's a few more pics of the auto feeders nearly finished.

post-77-132638540058_thumb.jpg

post-77-13263854006_thumb.jpg

I've stopped commenting on this topic.... At this rate you'll need a bigger tent at Lusk next year just to fit your head in Garret!  ;D;)

Yet more fantastic work G, I would expect nothing less from you!  ;)

I've stopped commenting on this topic.... At this rate you'll need a bigger tent at Lusk next year just to fit your head in Garret!  ;D;)

Yet more fantastic work G, I would expect nothing less from you!  ;)

Thanks Jase, now what about those jars? ;) no pressure mind ;D

Here's the auto feedrs installed.

post-77-132638540068_thumb.jpg

post-77-13263854007_thumb.jpg

SUPPOSE IT DON'T LOOK TOO BAD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You have come a long way in a short time mate and a fine job you are doing  Making me feel inadequate these days

Respect given where respect is due ;)

SUPPOSE IT DON'T LOOK TOO BAD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You have come a long way in a short time mate and a fine job you are doing  Making me feel inadequate these days

Respect given where respect is due ;)

Thank's Scott, when you starting up again? Looking forward to seeing you back in action ;)

Thank's Scott, when you starting up again? Looking forward to seeing you back in action ;)

When all the planting is done and I have more time at home  It will get started on again  Just too buissy at the moment to tackle the large stuff

Only get a bit of time here and there to do some of my combine :)

Archived