Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah , i think you can get a fish tank mate that looks very similar from a good aquatic shop, they use it for fish breeding purposes? looks very similar to that stuff

Called spawning mats    If i remember correctly        Can also get some that looks like standing wheat

I was near Fishguard today, should have hopped on the ferry with the tautliner and bagged myself an apex, eves and a display!!

Talk us through the hedge and trak mate, pleeeeese mate pleeeeeese!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Cat litter without the poo! mixed in plaster and misted sprayed with water, have to brush sand into it yet.

I've got Garret's address, looking for substantial donations in exchange for it.......  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

But I really do live in the middle of nowhere try and find me ;D

Cat litter without the poo! mixed in plaster and misted sprayed with water, have to brush sand into it yet.

But I really do live in the middle of nowhere try and find me ;D

Simple solution, kidnap the postie.  ;D ;D ;D

I was near Fishguard today, should have hopped on the ferry with the tautliner and bagged myself an apex, eves and a display!!

Talk us through the hedge and trak mate, pleeeeese mate pleeeeeese!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Will do Tris.

the hedges are made from Expandable foam, cut to size and plastered with Bonding plaster undercoat, twigs are pushed in to the plaster and foam to creat the hedge branches. I then painted the plaster with a mix of water and clay to give it the earthy look. The spray glue is used to make the surface sticky now sprinkle scatter and a bit of mixed herbs the cooking  stuff to look like leaf litter. then add heavier woodland scenic material to create the foliage. I used an old door mat to make the bramble branches.

The track in set on 9mm ply just mix cat litter with plaster and level out then mist spray it with water when all is dry brush in fine sand. I still have to do that.

Archived