Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cut tail off , drill small hole  and fix some thin plastic rod bent to shape , or even some thin wire  ( Britains /Ertl  tie wire ??  ) ;)

Not a bad idea TT must try that, I have 12 of these long legged sheep to convert to calves.

like the creep feeder Garret looks very well and the newly born's too  :)

Thanks Stephen, Have to say the creep feeder was a handy little object to make. I used an old Twose animal transporter which had long lost it's up and over tail gate.

The Angus and Hereford calves are 1/64 scale cattle I got I think form the toy barn in the US. The Charolais calf is a sheep from a cheap farm set, it looks more like a calf so I painted in white pity it's tail is stuby.

That farmer must get some fright when he calves his cows only to find a sheep coming out the back! :D :D :D

This section is too painful for me to visit after a week or more away. FM's is looking terrific, Grahams as good as I hope to finish . .. now your whizzing ahead too; and the creep feeder G, whoo hoooo!!!! That's sweet mate!!

Right, on to the next member layout to suffer more pain. ..  :-\

This section is too painful for me to visit after a week or more away. FM's is looking terrific, Grahams as good as I hope to finish . .. now your whizzing ahead too; and the creep feeder G, whoo hoooo!!!! That's sweet mate!!

Right, on to the next member layout to suffer more pain. ..  :-\

wont be mine! :D :D

Archived