Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anything happened to the farm you based that on G ? as it was thought to be up for development ?

No nothing yet, a few of the locals held up the planning over an oak forest the developer wanted to thin out, I think at the mo the developer has pulled out. Thanks be to the locals ;) The yard will most likely stay untouched as house development is taking a bit of a whack at the mo here in Ireland.

Made it from Strip timber and MDF, used a bit of black wire to make the pipe at the back. I will add a little bit of clear resin to it, to make it look like water.

very effective mate, might have to use something similar for the water troughs in my pig shed when i get detailing them

with you mate, see that sort all arround here, the ones i want were against the walls of the units so only need one side open so to speak, and slightly lower, great idea garret

Know the ones your talkin about Sean, should be handy made, get cutting ;D

Archived