Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed you do Garret. .. your layout would do them some damn justice and a heck of an advertisment for both you and Keith too mate.

I need about 10 of those nice gates he makes. and planning a nice shed around those feed barriers of his ;)

Garret do you have to walk on your display or can you get round it ok . if i remember right you said theres  two loft hatches one at each end ??? ??? ???

Afraid it's a crawling job over the  layout, but the grass matting I'm using is the stuff for covering decking. I decided to use the entire space for the layout. I've had only a few visitors to it so far, so I don't think I'll have any coach parties just yet.

thats a fair herd, i see health and safety is very important on your set up. cant remember the last time our quad driver wore a helmet.

Like the fencing top job

Thanks AF the bloke even has the heavy quad gloves on. The fencing was handy enough to do, the main posts are made from 3mm dowel and the strainers are made from 6mm dowel. I used ship modellers thread for the wire. The insulators are made from metal pins dipped in black paint.

Hi there, your display is out of this world with detail. I love the different colours you have in the grass fields your electric fences and the cow tracks too  8) It is a jaw dropping lay out.  How big an area does it cover then ?

Archived