Cullies Farm

smallclaas

Superb G, I can't believe how realistic you are able to make your layout...really puts my attempts at a realistic picture to shame  :)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb G, I can't believe how realistic you are able to make your layout...really puts my attempts at a realistic picture to shame  :)

Tim don't knock your pics and stories they always bring a smile ;) I just have too much time on my hands.

I hope you're in a semi-detached house G, so that you can knock through to their loft as well  :D

I live in the middle of the countryside, my neighbour is about 1/2 mile away from me, so hope I won't be going that far with the layout ;) I still to build the garage though ;)

Glad to hear it... that is simply stunning... can I ask what you use to get "relief".. ooo... perhaps I should rephrase that  :D - get the 3d effect  ???

Here's a pic Marky of the structure I use to build the farm on. Using Chipboard I build on top of it and make the hills and hollows by varying the levels of the chipboard.

The other pics are of the last build in place on the yard.

post-77-132638603217_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638603219_thumb.jpg

BREATHTAKING Garret

MORE Pics PLEASE

cheers

Noel

Here you go Noel  ;) last one. Well this part of the layout is now finished, just a little bit of landscaping to do around this shed and all done and dusted. the lower end where the dairy unit is still has to be finished.

post-77-132638603254_thumb.jpg

looks right at home there doesn't it g, bit of greenery round her and you'll never know its new

Thanks Sean just waiting on a few trees and a bit of hedging all done ;) little bit of concreting to do along the side.

Just by one bay Blake, same width and height. That roof is made from the same jig. I'm doing a smaller one for Martin at the mo.

I was looking at mine the day to see how much grass i'll need to fill it.

LOADS was my answer :D :D

***GULP***

Cor blimey gov'ner. ... For one, I am amazed you manage to move it without breaking it.. .. I couldn't manage that in a month of sundays. ..

What a fantastic farm Garret, love the mix of buildings you have included to bring this layout through the years. Exactly the type of idea I am aiming for. With the addition of a new shed after Toytrac  ::)  :-X this will start to be realised as well. Fantastic  :)

Archived