The Massey Ferguson 18 Trailer.... for the MF65 by the looks of it...

Memories of a 65 going up a very steep hill with a Munster Machinery 10 Tonner full of barley in tow. Would have been 1975 or 76.

What is it with the Brits and half sized trailers? Even Thriplow Farms use 12 tonne trailers behind 7010 John Qs. Around here they put 12 tonnes behind a Ford 7600. I had a 20ft Dooley behind a NH 6640 a couple of years ago. Walked away with it.

Memories of a 65 going up a very steep hill with a Munster Machinery 10 Tonner full of barley in tow. Would have been 1975 or 76.

What is it with the Brits and half sized trailers? Even Thriplow Farms use 12 tonne trailers behind 7010 John Qs. Around here they put 12 tonnes behind a Ford 7600. I had a 20ft Dooley behind a NH 6640 a couple of years ago. Walked away with it.

Exactly - I have even seen lads with tri axle trailers behind 100hp tractors and no bother once they get going ;) Even our own 3600 has been known to pull 8t trailers at times ;)

This is pre the 20 series range Sean.. I guess the evolution was the 717.... which became the 17 (They did this a lot in those days... the 737 became the 37 cultivator... the 738 became the 38 tiler etc) and the 18... the on to the 20 series of the 70's (20,21,22,23,24,25 and 26) ... which theeeeeeeen became the 200 series.... and on to the 700 series  - I think that's how it went mate  :-\