David Brown 1410 and 1412 Q cab.

I would have a go at one if the member who was going to send me the casting for a 4wd 1200 that was prommised me and was paid for several months ago turned up!  ???

That's the Implematic casting. Could do some potential builds with that, an Oliver 500 springs to mind for one.

Have you cast the mudguards as well?

I know tried for a while to post it last night and gave up in the end

anyway what i was origionaly going to say was

i can make loads of these casts then cut off the implimatic bonnet

and if anyone can fabricate the selecto-matic bonnet they are well on

there way to making a 995 or 996 with q cab or delux cab

(cut an old deere up like I did for the secura cab floor-pan)

thats how  based my DB 1390 (with bought in componments from other people)

• 2 months later...

Whatever about RC2 making these, there is no way UH will get the licence from Case.

I've been banging on to Bill Walters of RC2 for a couple of years about the potential this model would have for them (1200, 1210, 1212, 1410, 1412. Victor Cab, Standard Cab. Q Cab. Sekura Cab. Brown engine, Red engine. White bonnet. Yellow bonnet. 2wd, 4wd. Etc. Etc.)

And now that they have made the Sankey 14x34 wheels for the Ford 5000, that is part of the cost covered!  :D :D :D

Well we want to keep trying yeah the rear wheels are the right tipe used on the 1410 and 1412 and the earlyer stud tipe were very like the ones used on the rear of the 1212 and 1210s there is loads of different tipes they could make easily. ;)

They could easyly make the 990 995 996 to with a shortend chassis smaller wheels and different bonnet measurments ect..ect..

Well we want to keep trying yeah the rear wheels are the right tipe used on the 1410 and 1412 and the earlyer stud tipe were very like the ones used on the rear of the 1212 and 1210s there is loads of different tipes they could make easily. ;)

They could easyly make the 990 995 996 to with a shortend chassis smaller wheels and different bonnet measurments ect..ect..

dunna get me going  ::) I think it could be made as a 995 or 996

but cab wize I would opt for sekura flat deck  as they are redily available

on Ertl JD 3140

the only bit I would have trouble with is turning the front coweling and

bonnet pannels off the red ELITE 990 implimatic into a late selecto-matic

or if you want a real posh version just buy a scaledown and cut the

ertl floor-pan (off the JD3140) around the scaledown 990

you would have a very desirable  pice of DB model then  ;) ;)

• 2 months later...

I read some were that the bos of RC2 is a big fan of tractors from the 70s so we are likely to see several different types of classic tractors over the years including massey ferguson case leyland ect ect... appearing As long as they do the david brown 1210/12 1410/12 i will be trilled and most likely i wont want any other models. ;)

Was just thinking i dont think i will stop buying models but if britains do make the 12 and 14 series i will likely try to buy as many as i possibly can! :o;) If they make the older IHs it will be great to sure they have already made the big articiculated version so will likely make a few of the smaller uk ones to. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wouldn't be surprised if we have an example of these on our shelves from Britains in the next 2-3 years given that the 5/7000 has been exhusted at this stage and is a great COMMERCIAL success for RC2 ;)

I've been told that another fresh batch of these are coming in from China sometime in January 2008. As you say all the 5 & 7000's have sold out, well, what a surprise!  ;)