Mid year releases

Gav836

eh?? didnt know they did that on 135's other than vine versions, and even then i dont think i have ever seen one pics or real

It was offered as an option Sean... I will see if I can find a pic of one... the exhaust on the 230 and 240's went forward I do know that - not pleasant to be behind one tinkering with a plough or something.... you get gassed - Fanny is bad enough and she's a low emmision engine  :-\

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was offered as an option Sean... I will see if I can find a pic of one... the exhaust on the 230 and 240's went forward I do know that - not pleasant to be behind one tinkering with a plough or something.... you get gassed - Fanny is bad enough and she's a low emmision engine  :-\

well you learn somethign new every day mate,didnt know that, bet it does gas you well , prob why not to many are arround truth be known

That picture looks extremely suspect to me!

There is no exhaust, there is a door frame on the offside, and what are the two levers sitting proud of the mudguard?

The seat also looks wrong.

Scooze me for poking my nose in, but the tractor in the picture is the exhibit in the Banner Lane Museum, ie the real thing. Surely it wouldn't be like that in the museum if it wasn't correctly built by Massey themselves. If you look at the picture on www.farmmodels.co.uk site, it shows the same tractor with a vertical exhaust and a ploughing light on the back wing, that is also not shown on the forum picture.

This was the tractor they designed it from, but if you want to wait, I've ordered one so you can have a look at mine when it arrives. Ok..... ;):)

Could the exhaust be underneath?

Like what has been previously said, UH are a French company, there are alot of tractors used in France for vine work, up and down the grape vines, and they have the exhausts underneath.  My girlfriends father lives in Cognac, France, and he has a Ford 3000 with the exhaust "underslung".

Could the exhaust be underneath?

Like what has been previously said, UH are a French company, there are alot of tractors used in France for vine work, up and down the grape vines, and they have the exhausts underneath.  My girlfriends father lives in Cognac, France, and he has a Ford 3000 with the exhaust "underslung".

If you read my post and look at the pictures your question will be answered. The Banner Lane tractor has a vertical exhaust...........Ok  ;):)

This tractor ended up in the banner lane museum as there was nowhere else to put It I believe William.... Steve (Tellerian) found the whole story about this tractor on the Agco site... but it was bought back by MF as an aged tractor - I think it was for their 10+ parts programe - In my opinion... the only way this tractor can be "justified" is to putr it in a 10+ box  :-\

I've ordered a few as well... but I don't think it will be "pride of place" in my cabinet really... perhaps up the back... in the corner somewhere  :D :D

This tractor ended up in the banner lane museum as there was nowhere else to put It I believe William.... Steve (Tellerian) found the whole story about this tractor on the Agco site... but it was bought back by MF as an aged tractor - I think it was for their 10+ parts programe - In my opinion... the only way this tractor can be "justified" is to putr it in a 10+ box  :-\

I've ordered a few as well... but I don't think it will be "pride of place" in my cabinet really... perhaps up the back... in the corner somewhere  :D :D

have to agree mate, could have lived with it if it had the square arches fitted at least, wheels get changed, thats ok, but its a 50 / 50 tractor really, may get one depending on cost, but only to see if its convo doable to square arches 

I have actually bought one as an investment, bearing in mind that the tractor of my dreams was the precision Ertl 5000 Ford. I,m not sure what they cost new; but just look at the values of them now, 200+. I do have a soft spot for the 135, as I,m a great believer in the small tractors. I've never really seen the sense of putting  four 14" furrows behind 100HP (On our ground in Sussex) when you can pull 3 x 14's with a small tractor at the same speed for half the fuel and a lot more fun.  ;):)

I have actually bought one as an investment, bearing in mind that the tractor of my dreams was the precision Ertl 5000 Ford. I,m not sure what they cost new; but just look at the values of them now, 200+. I do have a soft spot for the 135, as I,m a great believer in the small tractors. I've never really seen the sense of putting  four 14" furrows behind 100HP (On our ground in Sussex) when you can pull 3 x 14's with a small tractor at the same speed for half the fuel and a lot more fun.  ;):)

Here here... long live the small tractor  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I found some pictures from the implements. I hope it will be the smaller ones.

Texas

Can this be clarified as to what is being released?

Currently, there are 6 pictures with 5 descriptions, stating a Claas but no Class item pictured......also a Horsch Terrano, but 2 pictures of Horsch items.

This will help with my UH list of models........and knowing how much i need to save up for them all!!!!

As far as I know what's due from UH is as follows.  Not all these have been confirmed, some are just rumours!!

Amazone Cultivator

Amazone Seed Drill/Power Harrow

Amazone UX5200 Sprayer

Claas Scorpion 7040 Telehandler with Forks

Claas Scorpion 7040 Telehandler with Grain Bucket

Deutz K120 with Front Loader & Bucket

Deutz K120 with Front Loader & Forks

Fordson Power Major    

Horsch Terrano FX Cultivator

Kramer 4507 Telehandler with Bucket

La Campagne Bulk Twin Axle Trailer

Lemken Solitair 9

McCormick MTX155 Silver on duals   

MF 35x                        

Renault D22

Valtra T Series Black Diamond

Valtra T Series Metallic Green

Class Matador

Fendt V209F Kommunal

As far as I know what's due from UH is as follows.  Not all these have been confirmed, some are just rumours!!

Amazone Cultivator

Amazone UX5200 Sprayer

Fordson Power Major    

Lemken Solitair 9

MF 35x                        

Renault D22

Class Matador

Fendt V209F Kommunal

Excellant......thats what i needed, thank you :)

damn....i need a part time job! >:(

Think I need another full time job for all these, and the ones still to get, work all day and work all night is the only way to go  ;D

Amazone Cultivator

Amazone UX5200 Sprayer

Fordson Power Major    

Lemken Solitair 9

MF 35x                        

Renault D22

Class Matador

Fendt V209F Kommunal

PS  this is just the 1/32nd items!! ;D

oh dear, still no plough :( they can't be reading any of the posts on here, will just have to shout louder

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A DECENT SEMI-MOUNTED PLOUGH PLEASE[/size]

Will this do....

Agrar-toy will be making this Kverneland next year

post-864-13263864981_thumb.jpg

oh dear, still no plough :( they can't be reading any of the posts on here, will just have to shout louder

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A DECENT SEMI-MOUNTED PLOUGH PLEASE[/size]

Just be patient, 2008 may bring you your wish..........................I can say no more  ;D