standing wheat/barley crop

guys came up with this idea last night, and did a test bit, what do you recon, basicly its a knitted wool we found, has long fluffy bits of it, ,as you may have seen in the what anoyed you topic ,i cant get anymore at the min though, is it worth carrying on if i can get some

the fords in just to show you the depth of the wool/crop bit

DSCF0029-2.jpg

DSCF0030-1.jpg

Now that looks good Mr P... You gonna do the business on it as we discussed mate  ;)

yes mate, if i can get some more that is, going back tommorrow as we aint convinced the girl really looked for it when we asked this morn  >:( >:( can see a few bits being mad eup for that little job

no mate, who me, i buy loads of jds to break so i aint tight honest  :D :D

no we both wernt sure how it would come out, she was knitting that in the car as we came home, and we went back at 10 the next day,but it had all gone in the colour i wanted :'( :'( :'( amazing how something that tacky sold out, i mean who would wear a jumper like that???