New Model tractor magazine out soon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a couple of copies in W.H. Smiths at Newton Abbot on Wednesday, this branch sell all the tractor mags and all the other related mags as well, practically every sort of mag you can think of on the shelves, hell of a range.

Going back to the new one, I found it very interesting and agree with everyone else, good varied content, good quality pics and paper and nice reveiws. Look forward to the number of pages increasing in the future and hope that the price won't get hiked. Nice that the model collector of tractors and plant/construction are being catered for specificaly, long may it continue. (For ever).

Still 5 unsold copies in WHS Exeter.  Looks like WHS is the best bet to get a copy if one doesn't want to subscribe/get direct.

I'll be in Exeter again Thursday, happy to check if there are any left.  I can buy and post it if anyone wants.

has it just come out in Smiths??, went in the Cambridge branch and couldnt find it??, looked everywhere!!!

which section is is most likely under as i looked mostly around the section for model railways / planes etc. :-\ :-\

cheers, i searched the complete section then wondered around the others with wife looking as well! :D :D :D

I'll keep an eye out but may have to get the 2 copies i need from Spalding :-\....unless i can get to G&M next week?

has it just come out in Smiths??, went in the Cambridge branch and couldnt find it??, looked everywhere!!!

which section is is most likely under as i looked mostly around the section for model railways / planes etc. :-\ :-\

I think WHS Exter got it in Tuesday/Wednesday last week (11th/12th).  It was in the Modelling section with the aircraft/military modelling mags.  I saw none on sale at Shepton TF!

thats the first section i looked at....i doubt it would sell out in Cambridge that quick??

i'll try again

As I said before no guarantee it's in every WHS, each branch seems to have a different periodical stock policy these days.  If they stock Vintage Tractor then there is a good chance they'll stock Model Tractor but no VT and I doubt they will have MT.

As I said before no guarantee it's in every WHS, each branch seems to have a different periodical stock policy these days.  If they stock Vintage Tractor then there is a good chance they'll stock Model Tractor but no VT and I doubt they will have MT.

cheers, sure i saw that?? :-\, i'll try and get in during the week and have another look....maybe first thing when they are re-organised!

I can't get hold of one anywhere at the moment    Have tried wh smiths    And even the local distribution company  But to no avail    So shall keep on looking and hopefully I won't have to wait untill december to see the second edition

Unless anyone can help out with one :-\

Regards SMurF

I can't get hold of one anywhere at the moment    Have tried wh smiths    And even the local distribution company   But to no avail     So shall keep on looking and hopefully I won't have to wait untill december to see the second edition

Unless anyone can help out with one :-\

Regards SMurF

if somebody coukld list the mags print number/ model number then most good newsagents should be able to order it for you from that no probs,